Spliced ~An Original Roleplay~ discussion

General Stuff :) > Ello! Introduce Yourself!

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ღஐKendraღஐ | 132 comments Mod
Hey! Give a shout out to all the other members :) We want to meet you awesome person!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Angel. And yes, i am awesome :D

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hiya!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Buri! :D I love this idea so so so s os oso sofijdsofjdsiojfdsiofkadsfkjl much (Taking my excitement out on the keyboard....It's what I do ;D)
So yeah, love it! Can't wait to get started.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Lawl, Hi!!

Angel wrote: "Hey, I'm Angel. And yes, i am awesome :D"

:D Hey hey Angel!!!! Oh great I was just going to ask you if you were awesome. Phew glad your awesome...that's good. Cause I need awesome people for my awesome group!!!

Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Hiya!"

Ello my friend! So glad your here! :D

BURI wrote: "I'm Buri! :D I love this idea so so so s os oso sofijdsofjdsiojfdsiofkadsfkjl much (Taking my excitement out on the keyboard....It's what I do ;D)
So yeah, love it! Can't wait to get started."

Ello Buri I'm so glad you like the idea too :) I thought it would be fun! I'm super excited you enjoy it as much as I do. So have fun and stuff here! :D gah I'm so excited..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ wrote: "Angel wrote: "Hey, I'm Angel. And yes, i am awesome :D"

:D Hey hey Angel!!!! Oh great I was just going to ask you if you were awesome. Phew glad your awesome...that's good. Cause I need awesome p..."

Then your in luck! :D

Heehee seems like I'm in luck with such awesome people :D

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (AtomskHowl) Since Angel set the bar so high I'm going to limbo under it with a Hi I'm Kevin and am moderately interesting occasionally.

Heh..well you did just fine Kevin. Super nice to meet you Kevin! :) Glad you found this group. Welcome to the group!!

Normality Impaired | 8 comments Hello! My name's Tina (you can use my username, whichever suits you) and this is my first group! But don't fret, I paid close attention to your rules.

Hi Tina!! I was a bit worried about this being your first group because most new Roleplayers on Goodreads will be a bit inexperienced. But you Tina have set the the bar for new Roleplayers on this group :D I am very happy to see your character is very nice and tidy. Welcome to the group Tina and I appreciate your awesomeness! :)

Hmm...Tina you remind me of someone unfamiliar I used to know on Goodreads..there not active much but you seem like them...Are you Strange or Lost (Break what won't bend)? These were two people on Goodreads that you for some reason remind me of...I could be horribly wrong though...just a random thought.

Normality Impaired | 8 comments No... but I'd like to speak with them if they come back on! How do they remind you of me?

Normality Impaired | 8 comments Also, thank you for the compliment! Very flattering.

Normality Impaired wrote: "No... but I'd like to speak with them if they come back on! How do they remind you of me?"

Oh....I just thought one of them made a new account or something posing as a new person. >.> Sorry about that..heh...well I read your about you on your page and you reminded me of Break. Then your picture is of an eye reminded me A LOT of both of them cause they love having pictures of eyes as there profile pictures. Just little things reminded me of them..even your character would be something they would possibly make.. :P Well enough of that then. But I will tell them of you if they ever decide to come back on!

Normality Impaired wrote: "Also, thank you for the compliment! Very flattering."

Your very welcome!! I'm nice to people when they listen to my rules,make good characters and just overall are awesome. I'm very glad I don't have to get on your case about little stuff some people would do. Thanks!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 6 comments Hello everyone! I'm Dawn! I'd say more.... but, you'll all eventually find out anyway. ^-^

Hi Kendra!!

Hiya Dawn!! I'm glad you joined! :D Sorry I haven't been active much on this group but I will get back to Rping! Nice to have you and Rp with you! Love your character! :)