Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Books Reccomendations?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Day The Harry Potter books are basically my favorite fiction books. So, my fellow fans of Harry Potter, do you have any book recommendations for me? (I need a little more fiction; I've been getting almost no fiction from my Goodreads recommendations.)

Castor Troy hunger games or delirium :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2012 05:49PM) (new)

I've been told the Percy Jackson series, but honestly can anyone top Harry Potter?
I don't think there's anything to cure our Post Traumatic Potter Disorder

Avani I'm a diehard Potter fan as well, and I also enjoyed:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

If you're still stuck in that time continuum where you're surrounded by fictional creatures, try Fablehaven or Children of the Lamp.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Across the Universe
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Nightmare Academy
Eragon
Artemis Fowl
The Hunger Games
Graceling
Terminal World
Blue Remembered Earth
etcetcetc

Gabby EEK! I LOVE these discussions :)

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber The Anti-Vampire Tale (The Anti-Vampire Tale, Book 1) by Lewis Aleman The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles, #1) by Heather Brewer Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Golden Door by Emily Rodda The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1) by Meg Cabot Jinx by Meg Cabot Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Reckless (Reckless, #1) by Cornelia Funke Inkheart (Inkheart, #1) by Cornelia Funke Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Midnight Sun (Twilight #1.5 ) by Stephenie Meyer Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Burn Mark by Laura Powell

-So, you'd better get reading :)

Elizabeth Day Thanks for all the help fellow Potter fans!

Elizabeth Day Nish wrote: "I've been told the Percy Jackson series, but honestly can anyone top Harry Potter?
I don't think there's anything to cure our Post Traumatic Potter Disorder"

Oh, by the way, I have read Percy Jackson and the Olympians and it is sooooo good. Not Harry Potter good, but still fabulous.