Goldberry Highschool (RP) discussion

Roleplay > Hallways

Comments (showing 1-50 of 150) (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments kylie waited by the door for her hot bf landon and applied some raspberry gloss

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon walked out of one of his classes as the bell rung, he spotted Kylie waiting for him. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Skipping class again?" he teased

message 4: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments skye smiled warmly "shutup!" she playfully hit him and then kissed him back "im waiting for your ass to show up its been ten minutes" she giggled not realy caring if he was late or not.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon laughed a deep laugh, "I was trying to bribe Mrs. Walters to give me extra credit for a video i made, but next time i'll be on time." he promised

message 6: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments kyle smiled "thats my baby always trying a new trick to see if it will work" she flipped her hair and grabbed his hand "come with me" she yelled and started to run.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He held onto her hand tightly and ran next to her "Where are you taking me?" he asked over the noise of the halls.

message 8: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments "somewhere were we can be alone! would you rather skip with your hot girlfriend or listen to ms.kartash lecture us through the cell model?" she ran up to the roof holding onto him.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I think i would have to definately go with the first choice." he grinned following her up the stairs.

message 10: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments they arrived at the top of the school suprisingly it was beautiful,lush flowers hung from the chinese cherry blossom wood and benches were laid out all over."isnt is beautiful?" she whispered.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I know something that's beautifuller." he said stepping behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

message 12: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments "aww" she leaned into him and pressed her lips against his pulling him closer.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He kissed her back but pulled away, he cupped her face in his hands "I don't know what i'd do without you." he said grinning down at her.

message 14: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments she smiled "me either i guyess fate just brought us together" she said blushing

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Thank fate then," he chuckled before giving her a kiss, "I believe we have art." he said as the bell rang for their last period.

message 16: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments "yes a s a matter of fact we do" she said playfully in a british accent she held his hand as they walked.

the school bell rang. kylie gathered her stuff and poked landon she said "are we still on for tonight?"

message 17: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Jenner | 4 comments "Can I come too?"

message 18: by skye (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 17 comments kylie smiled at her sister "of course" she laughed "me and landon were just going to hang out at a club then come back if u want to come your wlecome to" she said warmly. her sister was one of the best things she had ans she was always there for her.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We are still on, Storm hasn't pulled anything on me this time." he confiremed

message 20: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Eponine stood by her locker, her hoodie up hiding the big bruise on her right cheek and her earphones in listening to the song "Look Down" from Les Miserables.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon saw the girl and smiled at her "didn't see you In class today." He said

message 22: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Eponine looked up surprised. Her hair fell naturally to cover the bruise.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You are in my English class right?" He said he was no longer sure.

message 24: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Eponine recognized him and nodded.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Weel you didn't mis much, mrs. Apple bottom talked all class. You know her and her talking." He said with a laugh

Storm got out of the washroom and started for her locker.

message 26: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Eponine nodded taking out one of earphones.

message 27: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "OH look at this badass taking her time to get to class" Nathan said looking at Storm.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Guess il see you in art then?"he asked

Storm grinned turning to see Nathan "It's not like I'm the only one, you were probably going to skip right?" She asked

message 29: by Trevor (last edited Dec 31, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "I don't necessarily consider it skipping if I'm going to go when there's 30mins. left, but sure I guess you can use that term" he said with a grin on his face.

message 30: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Kass wrote: ""Guess il see you in art then?"he asked

Storm grinned turning to see Nathan "It's not like I'm the only one, you were probably going to skip right?" She asked"

Eponine nodded grabbing her sketchbook.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She rolled her eyes playfully and looped her arm with his like she usually did "how about you come to my place later then we can go to the club, Landon is going to be there with his girlfriend and her friends I'd love to crash that oaRty and who better to crash it with then you?" She said with a devious grin.

Landon's smiled "okay then we'll see you later then." He smiled and walked to his own locker

message 32: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Sure, I'd love to! Sounds great. Me? crashing? Puhleez! They don't Nathan for nothing! In case you aren't aware, I'm known for these type of things and now wouldn't be a time to ruin my reputation" he said with a little chuckle

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I think I know that I hang out with you all the time!" Se said laughing

message 34: by Eponine (new)

Eponine Black | 31 comments Eponine nodded. She put her earphone back in as the song turned to "A Little Fall of Rain".

message 35: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Better you hang out with me. At least your safe and I promise I won't crash anything of yours....or so I'll try not to"

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed "you better not crash anything of mine if you know what's good for you buddy." Se saidayfully punching him in the arm

message 37: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Ouch that hurt! Just kidding that was pretty funny. Nothing like getting a poke on the arm" he said winking at her.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm lauded then grinned then they passed where her brother was a few minutes before she gave the girls a smug look and flipped her hair. The whole point of being a popular was to make the others jealous, so she pulled Nathan closer, "oh tonight is going to be so fun!"

message 39: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments Nathan had the same mentality as Storm so in a loud voice he shouted "Hell yeah tonight's going to be fun, wouldn't it be fun to go clubbing!"

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It so would, dancing drinks hot guys but I'm already going with one." She said flirtatiously then looked over at the girls and smiled

message 41: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Who is this guy you speaketh of?"

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm raised an eyebrow " don't you go all wierd old English man on me!"

message 43: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Aight, aight I got this. Who this this dude you goin' with? Good enough?"

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Do you consider yourself worthy enough to be seen with me?" She asked

message 45: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Of course I do, but do you consider yourself to be worthy enough to be seen with me is the question" he said as he winker yet once again.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Of course." She said grinning

message 47: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Alright, alright sounds good enough. This is going to be one heck of a night" he added

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It so is, it' going to be crazy fun. But I need to go buy an outfit before hand so you have to come to my house to pick me up." She said

message 49: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Sure thing, for what time?"

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti " we'll Landon is leaving at around 8 to go et first with sky so we can leave at 10?" She asked

« previous 1 3