Angel Of Darkness RP discussion

RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 274 (274 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP HERE!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious was flying down the path, past the humans, who couldn't see him. He had learned ricks from the army, even if he had been brainwashed. Helena flew behind him. "You know I can still see you, right?" she asked, a smirk on her face. "D*** it!" he said.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He flew faster. Helena laughed.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul stared at the city below her. She was on the top of one of the highest buildings.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious stopped. "Why are you playing around? We're trying to figure out what to do about the Queen!" Helena sighed. "Whatever."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious rolled his eyes.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul looked down. Invisible, she jumped off, diving down, plummeting down to the earth.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena looked around, and was right where Soul was about to land.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) soul saw someone where she was going to land. She throughout her wings and soared upwards again.

message 10: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki was in the kitchen getting tea 4 her master. she came out w/ a tray and walked in2 the room that angel of darkness was in

message 11: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki picked up the cups and pot. she put them on the tray. she looked at kyoko as she ran. yuki walked back 2 her master's room

message 12: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey ally u on?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah 1 sec))

message 14: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((kk))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Where are your manners? Bow down!"

message 16: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki could hear her master in her room yell at kyoko. she waited 4 the right moment

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The Queen smiled evilly. "Good."

message 18: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki knocked on the door. "master, i have some tea 4 u"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bring it in."

message 20: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "yes master" yuki said. she walked in and walked past kyoko. "here u r master. its ur favorite" yuki handed the tea and bowed down

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, and took i. "Thank you, Yuki, you are loyal."

message 22: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "ur welcome my lord." yuki said. "is there anything else u would like me 2 do or get 4 u master"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "No, servant."

message 24: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "ok" yuki said bowing again. "may i look out ur window?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded.

message 26: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki went over and looked out. it was snowing. "master, thank u 4 taking care of me and bringing me in2 this world"

message 27: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "without u i dont know wat would happen 2 me" yuki said walking over. she hugged her master and then picked up the tray and left 2 go back 2 the kitchen

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul saw Kyoko. Bored, she flew over and stopped about six feet in the air.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Whats up, Kyoko?" Soul asked.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul gently landed. "Then why is your face all wet?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul narrowed her eyes. "Alright." She said suspiciously.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul shook her head. "I meant why are you crying, duh."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul looked at her. "You know I'm not on your Master's side. And are you talking about Yuki?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul nodded. "Well, moping isn't going to change anything."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "I never said to be that stupid." Soul snapped. "But you could get rid of Yuki."
((conspirisy!))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul shrugged. "If you say so." She waved to Kyoko and her wings lifted off a few feet. "See you later then." She streaked away.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Soul flew through the streets, invisible again.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

The Queen flew out of he castle and looked at Kyoko. "I have a job for you."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do remember Helena and Lucious, right?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Spy on them. I have a...gut feeling...that they are trying to overthrow me, and you know what'll happen to all of us if that happens."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The Queen nodded.

Helena and Lucious were trying to find haters of the Queen to start an army.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious felt eyes burning into his back. He turned. "Who's there?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena turned to her brother, and repeated his question, only pointed at him. "Who's there?" Lucious looked at her. "I have no clue. Probably a spy from he Queen."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious felt the feeling go away. "Huh. Maybe I'm losing my touch, I must be feeling things."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious sighed. "Helena, let's go." he said. Helena shook her head. "No, I think that...maybe...you're right."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena flew up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena flew into the tree, but got stuck, and finally flew down. "Da*mit."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena sighed. "Maybe you are losing it."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucious made a soft growl. Helena put a hand on her brother's shoulder. "Calm down." He sighed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes flickered red, and he flew upward.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6