Sled Dogs (A Sled Dog Roleplay) discussion

Miscellaneous > Announcements

Comments (showing 1-50 of 99) (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 506 comments Mod
Everybody post under positions the positions and names of your dogs who haven't yet been added!!! And I will say this one last time NO SPAMMING IN THE CHARACTER TOPICS!

message 2: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (last edited Oct 06, 2012 10:21AM) (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) | 720 comments Mod
Oh oops ^_^
Alright then...
Phinix, right wheel, chanella
Leeno, right wheel, clea, pup
Pop-Tart, Lead Follower, Mondivae

message 3: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

No I mean post it under the positions thread if they haven't been added yet.

message 4: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

WELL THEN
I'LL CHANGE IT AGAIN
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
WORKIIIIIIIIIIING
sorry i'm hyper o-o

message 5: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

NO MORE PUPPY CHARACTERS

message 6: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Good idea xD

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Sorry!!!

message 8: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

But nexus is so adorable xD

message 9: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

And it's okay. Just no more xD and make Pretty a boy now. Or a girl. She's bisexual ^.^

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Can dogs be bisexual?

message 11: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

I really don't care at this moment in time. Also, lets ask this question: can dogs talk? Nope. So why can't they be bi? XD

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I guess you're right...

message 13: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

:) I really don't care what gender the dog is. And if you don't want to make him/her, I don't mind.

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) No, I will. But I'm currently at school and I don't know when I'll get around to it. But, which one would you prefer because I don't really want to make the decision. I'm fine with both!

Also, when did you become a mod?

message 15: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Yesterday ^-^ And Chloe-Mai might make a dog for Pretty, so it would be interesting if she was interested in two dogs of opposite gender.

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yeah, that would be cool.

message 17: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

I'll ask Chloe what gender she wants to make your decision easier xD

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Okay, cool!

message 19: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

You got the female Aria :) omg Phinix and Azalea... <3

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yay! And I KNOW!!! <3

message 21: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Lolz we're like fan girls to our dogs xD and Domina is totally playing Reif and Nexus.

message 22: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T LISTED IN THE POSITIONS LIST, POST IT'S NAME POSITION AND YOUR NAME.

message 23: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Team?

message 24: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Clea he Clea

message 25: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lakota can't be first right because Sakura is first right.

message 26: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Lakota was created first though Apple. You just didn't add him in until now.

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Sorry Apple.... Ali's right. I just checked it out and Lakota was in fact created first... He was one before Sakura.

message 28: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Oh sorry!

message 29: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie Hello! everyone! I know I'm not that active and i should be because I'm a mod. Anyways i'm sorry its just school, soccer and horses always inter fear in my computer time. But I'm hopping to be on more this week :) I

message 30: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Maybe Ashley if you aren't on much you should just become a member. Because if you can be a mod and be on not much, then any one could be a mod.

message 31: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Ali has a point. I mean, a lot of us are always on but aren't mods...

message 32: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

I'm sorry to say that I have been grounded for an unknown length of time, and I would like to have all those who have a dog that is in a relationship with my dogs to role play my dogs until I get back. ((Uzuri and oak, domina and reif, Phinix and azalea, etc etc...)) ill miss you all!

message 33: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((NO! DX HOW COME?!))

message 34: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ((:O OH NO! WHAT DID YOU DO?! OH GOODNESS THAT MEANS NO AIDAN AND LYRA RP EITHER!))

message 35: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Mhm

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) That sucks so much.... No Domina and Reif. No Azalea and Phinix. No Cyra and Pretty and it just gets Akira all the way in front...

message 37: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

No Roman and Lief. . .

message 38: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Ill be back soon I swear! And I might be able to post here and there do just don't do anything rash :/

message 39: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie Wait.. Can someone please give me a summary on what's happening in the teams?

message 40: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

That's gunna take a while xD dibs out! I gotta take a shower >:)

message 41: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie Hahah alright

message 42: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Ummm... Okay, well...

In Genivae, Pretty and Cyra are both bi and turning inro a pair. Not much has happened regarding that. Now, Vasili is a male and has a thing for Cyra but she has no idea.

In Clea, the Calix, Rosie and Akira love triangle has taken a turn and now Calix is leaning more towards Akira because Rosie kissed him unsuspectingly and Calix became really confused. Then he said he wanted to be alone in the forests, but Pretty followed him anyway. He became angry and told her to back off and because Akira knew Calix wanted to be alone, she followed after Rosie to confront her and tell her to leave Calix alone. Both she-dogs became angry with one another and were about to attack when Calix atepped in between them and told both that if they wanted to get to eachother, they'd have to go through him first. They both backed down but hve not eased their hatred towards achother. Calix told Akira to follow him and they'd leave Rosie alone. Akira whispered something to Rosie as she left which angered her and caused Rosie to bite Akira's tail.

In Chanella, the four pups are now a few months older and are forming friendships with eachother. Domina and Maya still don't like eachother and the tension is growing between them, as both have developed feelings for Reid, who is basically playing with them. Nexusikes Maya, bit she doesn't know and likes Reif instead. A thing is developing between Azalea and Phinix. Phinix has liked her for a while.

message 43: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie thank you very much!

message 44: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) That's okay. Sorry I don't know anuthing about the other teams.

message 45: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie oh no its fine.

message 46: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Good job Aria!

message 47: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

We need more dogs to be made in Mondivae's Team!!!

message 48: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie Okay! :)

message 49: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I'll make one!

message 50: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

I am looking to add a new moderator while Ali-Marie is gone. First to ask for the position (temporarily) will get it.

« previous 1