UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

When the Siren Calls (The Siren, #1)
This topic is about When the Siren Calls
Meet the Authors > Free stay in beautiful Tuscany - Tom Barry Author

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (last edited Oct 06, 2012 11:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Barry | 3 comments By way of introducing me and my latest novel, When the Siren Calls, I'd like to invite you to visit my website. In the likely case you need a better reason to click than finding out about me and my book, I should mention that I am running a promo for a free stay in Tuscany.
Check out details here. http://tombarrywrites.com/win-a-free-...

message 2: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Oct 06, 2012 04:25AM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 61383 comments Tom, perhaps you'd like to look round the group a bit to discover the proper areas to post promos in.

I'm going to move your thread to meet the authors. Please put your author name in your thread title.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4697 comments You beat me to it Patti. I was hovering on the delete button too :-)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 61383 comments That's still on the cards, Simon. ;)

message 5: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Barry | 3 comments Will do, thanks

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 61383 comments If you need any help, please just shout out, Tom. :)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 61383 comments Final warning to put your author name in the thread title.

message 8: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Barry | 3 comments Patti (Migrating Coconut) wrote: "If you need any help, please just shout out, Tom. :)"

Patti (Migrating Coconut) wrote: "Final warning to put your author name in the thread title."

Patti (Migrating Coconut) wrote: "Final warning to put your author name in the thread title."

Hi Patti, thanks for the prompt and offer of help, worked out how to do that. Hopefully I'm now compliant