Afterlife (Evernight, #4) Afterlife discussion

omg, fml.

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen Ella (new)

Kristen Ella (the ripper) WELL, THIS IS DISSAPOINTING,

I HATED THAT SHE TURNED INTO A GHOST/WRAITH.

I hate ghost/human relationships.
they never get to kiss, or truly be seen together!
it's a waste of time really.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just didn't like this series. It built up and built up and...nothing. Boo!

Gabby I hated strongly disliked this series because of that one incident.

Aoife Sheridan I agree the ghost thing, and lack of contact just didn't do it for me

message 5: by Kristen Ella (new)

Kristen Ella (the ripper) Aoife, totally!

message 6: by Castor (new)

Castor Troy I think this post had spoilers, :/

Gabby Yeah But it's on the last book....so, no.

message 8: by Castor (new)

Castor Troy ok, :), next book on my list

Gabby Have you read the series?

message 10: by Castor (new)

Castor Troy nope looking for new books to read

message 11: by Gabby (new) - rated it 1 star

Gabby Okay, I reccomend:
Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer

-If you want the REALLY long list, just ask :)

Briana Have to agree, this really did nothing for me. TOTALLY predicable boring like the author was following some sort of writing to do list and was just checking things off as they went without putting any personality into the books.

Cynthia Stacey I actually really enjoyed the series, however was as dissapointed as everyone else that she turned into a wraith!

message 14: by Kristen Ella (new)

Kristen Ella (the ripper) Sorry, for my childish act. Aha.

Rachel The first book in this series was AMAZING! But with each book if further became more boring and less exciting until she became a ghost and I was just like WTF?1? Even so I still liked the series and can't wait to read Balthazar <3

Simone Turner I agree. The first book was great. The second was ok. And so on as if she ran out of ideas and just had a 4 part series to end. It got worst as the books came out. Hourglass was the beginning of the end for me

message 17: by Gabby (new) - rated it 1 star

Gabby Rachel wrote: "The first book in this series was AMAZING! But with each book if further became more boring and less exciting until she became a ghost and I was just like WTF?1? Even so I still liked the series an..."

BALTHAZAR WAS WAY BETTER THAN ALL Of THE BOOKS PUT TOGETHER!!! Just saying.

message 18: by Lisa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa Love This was actually one of the first series I ever bought and I was not happy. First of all I loved Balthazar and was deeply disappointed that they never got together because I hate Lucas. He was mean, spoilt and basically insulted his girlfriend all the time when he bitched about vampires. I was like 'Hello! Your girlfriends one you moron'. When he is talking about his dislike for vampires he is including his girlfriend in that it was really annoying and she put up with that. I hated that Bianca became a ghost and the ending was just depressing. I mean Lucas is human and she's a ghost, he's gonna die at some point and she lives forever, what kind of life is like?! It was crap.

Nicolelouisem Lisa wrote: "This was actually one of the first series I ever bought and I was not happy. First of all I loved Balthazar and was deeply disappointed that they never got together because I hate Lucas. He was mea..."

I totally agree i loved Balthazar, i'm glad someone agrees. I hated Lucas as well i didn't see what Bianca seen in him especially in the second book. It was a massive lead up to a disappointing ending.

Hannah Gabby wrote: "I hated strongly disliked this series because of that one incident."

As do I :(

Caitlin When she turned into a wrath, I stopped with the series altogether. It just didn't work for me anymore. It was a pity because it had great characters.