❤Fangirling fun- Josh Hutcherson, Logan Lerman, PJO, THG, Divergent, etc. ❤ discussion

One Direction > The band as a whole

Comments (showing 1-50 of 53) (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 289 comments Mod
Discuss 1D in general here

message 2: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) They. Are. Amazing. I love their songs and they are such beautiful boys...but I wouldn't exactly call myself a "Directioner"...

message 3: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

Riiiiight ;P

message 4: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) haha XD
do u like One Direction!?!?! (its ok if u dont)

message 5: by l (new)

l bleh.

message 6: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (last edited Oct 05, 2012 08:18PM) (new)

I love their message, i cant believe how amazing it is that theyre promoting self confidence and dignity in girls, but I'm only lukewarm about their music. It's a little too repetitive in my opinion.

message 7: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) hm i see :) at first I didn't want to like them...but my bestie was and still is obsessed with them so i blame her...i blame her for all my fangirl obsessions :P
anyway, i do REALLY like the message What Makes You Beautiful gives off :)

message 8: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

That and the whole "I'm not going to play with a girls heart", "Dont call a girl fat", etc, it's all really good.

message 9: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) omg ikr!?!?!?! XD except their new song Live While We're Young is NOTHING about that... ;) its a really catchy song, but the message aint so great...

message 10: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty | 24 comments I agree. I love the messages that they put out, but I only like a few of their songs.

message 11: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) which songs do you like!?!?!? XD

message 12: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

No kidding, it's like YOLO. Well, uh HELLO! I am more concerned about living a MORALLY good life than a "Let's have as much fun as I possibly can" life.

message 13: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty | 24 comments (I'm not sure if that question was geared towards me so I will just answer it (; )
My favorites are What Makes You Beautiful and I Want :)

message 14: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) SO TRUE!!!!! I dont want to contaminate myself...well i wouldn't want to anyway (im only 14) but like in the future...I'm a Christian so im against sex before marriage...anyway...kinda straying away from the One Direction topic...

message 15: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Amitykitty wrote: "(I'm not sure if that question was geared towards me so I will just answer it (; )
My favorites are What Makes You Beautiful and I Want :)"

oooohh GOOD PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I love #1 More Than This #2 One Thing #3 WMYB

message 16: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl* wrote: "SO TRUE!!!!! I dont want to contaminate myself...well i wouldn't want to anyway (im only 14) but like in the future...I'm a Christian so im against sex before marriage...anyway...kinda straying awa..."

Same. I got me a chastity ring and I aint losing it!

message 17: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty | 24 comments I like the lyrics of One Thing, but something just seems missing from it and I can't figure out what!

message 18: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments I like One Direction. They're really cool. XD

message 19: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl* wrote: "SO TRUE!!!!! I dont want to contaminate myself...well i wouldn't want to anyway (im only 14) but like in the future...I'm a Christian so im against sex ..."

I don't need no chastity ring to promise I am not gonna have sex before marriage, and this is really weird for a 12 year-old to say that.

message 20: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

I already planned on it! It's Church teaching! I'm just saying I have one as an official outward statement!

message 21: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) This is probably stupid...but what's a chastity or whatever ring!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 22: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (last edited Oct 05, 2012 09:16PM) (new)

It's a ring you wear to show you've promised to save sex for marriage.

message 23: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Ah I see. I thought that's what it is.....gonna go completely off topic here but could there be an ED SHEERAN topic!?!?!?? XD

message 24: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

Yup.

message 25: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Thanks XD

message 26: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 140 comments I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!

message 27: by ϟEvelynϟ (last edited Oct 06, 2012 07:57AM) (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "I already planned on it! It's Church teaching! I'm just saying I have one as an official outward statement!"

Lol, I just think of chastity rings like those that teen pop stars wear like the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, ect. So, they sound kinda stupid to me. lol

message 28: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl* wrote: "Ah I see. I thought that's what it is.....gonna go completely off topic here but could there be an ED SHEERAN topic!?!?!?? XD"

gingy mcging-ging lol C:

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "I love their message, i cant believe how amazing it is that theyre promoting self confidence and dignity in girls, but I'm only lukewarm about their music. It's a little too repetitive in my opinion."

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about 1 Direction:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl* wrote: "SO TRUE!!!!! I dont want to contaminate myself...well i wouldn't want to anyway (im only 14) but like in the future...I'm a Christian so im against sex before marriage...anyway...kinda straying awa..."

high-five:) I'm a Christian as well and believe the same thing.

message 31: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) *returns high five* yi-ya!!! XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 20, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

LOL:) You're on my PJO group, ain't ya?

message 33: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments Yeah, she is. LOL

message 34: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) yup i most definitely am!!! XD
soooo...how is everybody?? :D

message 35: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments GREAT!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Fantabulous!

message 37: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments XD

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't ya love that word? It's right up there with awesomness and swanky:)

message 39: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 140 comments LivvyLu[loves you!] wrote: "Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl* wrote: "SO TRUE!!!!! I dont want to contaminate myself...well i wouldn't want to anyway (im only 14) but like in the future...I'm a Christian so im against sex ..."

Saaaame *high five's Livvly and Daria*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, Livvly? Oh that's totally going to be my new GR (Goodreads) name:)

message 41: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 140 comments sorry, that was a typo! Hahah, but if you like it thats fine :)

message 42: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) haha i was wondering about that :P XD
this is random but i got contacts :)
they're soooo weird tho...but awesome!!!

message 43: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "LOL, Livvly? Oh that's totally going to be my new GR (Goodreads) name:)"

LOL! XD

message 44: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments Daria Weasley *Fangirl* wrote: "haha i was wondering about that :P XD
this is random but i got contacts :)
they're soooo weird tho...but awesome!!!"

That's cool! My brother wears contacts.

message 45: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Don't ya love that word? It's right up there with awesomness and swanky:)"

So classy. Don't be classy, be trashy.

message 46: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) haha :)
another random thing, i watched all three Lord of the Rings movies for the first time this weekend!!! Has anyone else seen them!?!? THEY WERE UH-MAZING!!! XD

message 47: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

They're awesome lol take it to chat though haha

message 48: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 189 comments ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Don't ya love that word? It's right up there with awesomness and swanky:)"

So classy. Don't be classy, be trashy."

LOLOLOL I JUST READ OVER WHAT I WROTE AND I MEANT TO PUT, "Don't be trashy, be classy."

message 49: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new)

LOL Okay, I was gonna say...

message 50: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 140 comments One direction, guys, are amazing<3

« previous 1

❤Fangirling fun- Josh Hutcherson, Logan Lerman,...

unread topics | mark unread