Crazy People of the World! discussion

Obsessions > You know your Obsessed with Harry Potter when.....

Comments (showing 1-26 of 26) (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (Katie3Anime) You Scream "Voldemort!" every time you see a manequin without a nose.

When you say "Wizard Battle!" every time you see lightning.

message 2: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
When something annoys you you yell "10 points from Gryfindor!"

You wear your ravenclaw shirt when you're supposed to be wearing school colors for homecoming

You own a Olivander's wand

You can recite scenes from the first movie

When you attempt a british accent it tries to copy Emma watsons

You own two copies of the seventh book (one bought at 12:03am the day it came out)

and you won "Best costume" award on line

You go to "wizard challenge camp" for the summer

You will go on debating about how you believe you're a ravenclaw but got hufflepuff on pottermore, but that doesn't fit you at ALL.

You've played quidditch

You demand to go to a college with a quidditch team

you own a quaffle

when asked your favorite sport, you respond "quidtich" (and people say "is that like soccer?")

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
you've had butterbeer, and liked it

people with round glasses are automatically Harry Potter

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (Katie3Anime) When you squel " Hedwig! Your Alive!" When you see a Snowy Owl...

When you skip school/work to read the last book before your friends.

When you make your Dad who doesn't know what it is watch all the movies when a Football game is on.

When you wish Peeves was in the movies.

When you try every day to be one of the first to get on Pottermore.

When you have a 'Wizards Only' sign our your bedroom door.

When you say " Hello Father" every time you see David Tennant (except while wayching dr. who)

When you have A Harry Potter Marathon Day where you watch all the movies non-stop.

When you wish Hippogriffs were real.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

When you pretend to fly on a broom around the room.

message 6: by Abhay (new)

Abhay Kulkarni | 2741 comments When u fill ur sink with water and shove ur face into it thinking its a Pensive

When you go around plucking people's hair and eating it with Bitter gourd soup thinking its a Polyjuice potion..

...........More to come stay tuned

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) | 14879 comments Mod
ABZ o__o

message 8: by Abhay (new)

Abhay Kulkarni | 2741 comments You know you are obsessed with Harry Potter When, someone waves a stick at you and yells "Avada Kedavra!" and you actually stand frozen at ur place becoming serious for a while, expecting a bolt of green light to hit you! O_O

When you make a list of all the spells and curses and mug them up while in school and still remember most of them 6-7'yrs later o_o

message 9: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 17, 2013 11:42AM) (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments when you memorize the names of all 7 books and the story plot with the characters that are in them, how old they are, how they win, and compare it to the movies

Smhsmh

message 11: by Abhay (new)

Abhay Kulkarni | 2741 comments @Numey- Stop shaking ur head and go start with book 1 and join the bandwagon!! Muhahahaaha :-D

Later later... When I have time

message 13: by Abhay (new)

Abhay Kulkarni | 2741 comments You know you are obsessed when you name your Cat- Crookshanks and cheer for Prof McGonagal as she is an Animagus who can turn into a Cat! :-)
*cat references intentional* :-D :-D

I have got to read it soon xD

message 15: by Robert (new)

Robert Gross | 305 comments When you paint your brick driveway Yellow.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Whenever I'm disappointed, I say that line from Goblet of Fire when Voldemort is talking to the Death Eaters - "I confess myself...disappointed..." hehe

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

When you freak out when an author uses a Harry potter reference in a book- in the third book of the Seven Wonders series, there was a hurricane and the author wrote 'it looked like the cockroaches were trying to play quiditch'

message 18: by Abhay (new)

Abhay Kulkarni | 2741 comments Hmm.. Remember me anyone?,:)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, for the second time, I remember you. You are a bit unforgettable! XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Abhay!!! Where have you been?! :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Abibliophobiac;d wrote: "When you freak out when an author uses a Harry potter reference in a book- in the third book of the Seven Wonders series, there was a hurricane and the author wrote 'it looked like the cockroaches ..."

Cockroaches? Why cockroaches lol?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Um not really sure, they were in New York (which is infamous for having rats the size of cats) and the world was ending. So cockroaches weren't all that out of place, but if the world is ending because the dead are rising from Bo'gloo then who cares about logic?! XD

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Logic is far overrated in my opinion. XD

message 24: by Reann (new)

Reann You know you're obsessed when someone makes you mad and you whisper "Avada Kedavra"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha you know you're obsessed when your fights with your siblings involve spells XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Btw Reann, I love your username! Supernatural, right? That episode was hilarious XD