Ask Demigods discussion

The Seven of the Prophecy > Ask Leo Valdez

Comments (showing 6074-6123)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123

the Artful Dodger ~{I'll sing a song to you my friend}~ | 415 comments M: Oh, you did? That sounds awesome.

*sigh* report to write...ETHAN HELP ME!

E: .......No.

M;

message 6122: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments C: i can name a few ;)

Me: and @artful dodger, tbh like no. it's sad this group was like middle school me it was super lit. fun fact: i used to play aphrodite

message 6121: by the Artful Dodger ~{I'll sing a song to you my friend}~ (last edited Mar 08, 2018 04:45PM) (new)

the Artful Dodger ~{I'll sing a song to you my friend}~ | 415 comments Me: Leo is no longer active.

Ethan: Is that a perverted question?

Me: Shush. Don't insult them.

message 6120: by Emma (new)

Emma Lillie | 6 comments Leo what is your fav. thing to do with Calypso

message 6119: by Emma (new)

Emma Lillie | 6 comments I am)

the Artful Dodger ~{I'll sing a song to you my friend}~ | 415 comments Is anyone still asking anybody any questions?

message 6116: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments Calypso: he was obviously smitten with me ;) he often says it was love at first sight, comparing my beauty to a butterfly amidst a field of lilacs. i have the poems that he wrote me

me: she's lying

message 6115: by Emma (new)

Emma Lillie | 6 comments So Leo.. What did you think about the first time you met Calypso?

message 6114: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: idk what's up with you. I feel like I share waaay to much with you guys lol

message 6113: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments Welcome
So sup people

message 6112: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments Welcome
So sup peoples

message 6111: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: *group hugs* no but lol it's nothing serious! well...it doesn't seem to be. some of my lymph nodes are just a little irritated but thank youuuuu :D

message 6110: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments Yeah me too
*group hug*

message 6108: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: I got tested for like 17 different diseases lol.

message 6106: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: SAME. I'm actually at the doctors right now.

message 6105: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments *huggles back*
I'm feeling sick :(

message 6103: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments I MISSED U TOO

message 6101: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments Awww man I missed the wedding
@jack you don't chase your lover and don't let the get away
@leo you're supposed to run faster.....,-_-

message 6100: by Sia (new)

Sia (SlayQueen) | 2420 comments WHO MISSED ME THE AWESOME VAMPIRE CAT

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 719 comments M: Score. *fist pump*
H: How...?
M: *waves hands* Magic.....

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 719 comments Katniss Everdeen?

Alex loves Palaye Royale ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (aa family) (Royal council) (Mekaru33) | 518 comments Piper wrote: "A juggling otter with a big yellow hat and a ball on your nose? A clown maybe? A polar bear? Count Dracula? A zombie? An actress/actor? Some amazing fictional character? What? What did you go as???..."

no, no, no, no, no, no. Yes, it's a book character. Guess which book character it is.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (Clarisse) wrote: "Did you go as anyone from the PJO fandom?"

no

Alex loves Palaye Royale ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (aa family) (Royal council) (Mekaru33) | 518 comments Piper wrote: "A juggling otter with a big yellow hat and a ball on your nose? A clown maybe? A polar bear? Count Dracula? A zombie? An actress/actor? Some amazing fictional character? What? What did you go as???..."

no. no. no. no. yes, it's a book character.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (Clarisse) wrote: "Did you go as anyone from the PJO fandom?"

nope

message 6093: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments c: I went as a goddess.

((oops it got cut off)

message 6092: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: I'm way too old to be trick or treating but I went as Lilo.
C: I went as

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (Clarisse) | 1300 comments Piper wrote: "A juggling otter with a big yellow hat and a ball on your nose? A clown maybe? A polar bear? Count Dracula? A zombie? An actress/actor? Some amazing fictional character? What? What did you go as???..."

XD

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (Clarisse) | 1300 comments Did you go as anyone from the PJO fandom?

message 6089: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Piper wrote: "I apologize, I haven't had much sleep."

You're adorable.

message 6088: by Piper (new)

Piper | 28 comments I apologize, I haven't had much sleep.

message 6087: by Piper (new)

Piper | 28 comments A juggling otter with a big yellow hat and a ball on your nose? A clown maybe? A polar bear? Count Dracula? A zombie? An actress/actor? Some amazing fictional character? What? What did you go as??? Tell me person!!

Alex loves Palaye Royale ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (aa family) (Royal council) (Mekaru33) | 518 comments *starts giggling at Hera's new haircut* sorry guys, I laugh at everything. I just came back from trick or treating. Guess who I went as :D

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 719 comments M: I know, right? *annoyed* Now what am I supposed to do with a thousand doves and four hundred bouquets of roses?
H: I am outraged as well! I got this new haircut for nothing! Though, I do look nice. *pats head*

message 6084: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 8643 comments Me: *confetti*

Piper: *brings in flowers*--Wait, you two already got married?

Alex loves Palaye Royale ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (aa family) (Royal council) (Mekaru33) | 518 comments *busts in with a chainsaw in my hands* HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE but I missed the wedding ;-;.

message 6082: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2050 comments me: NOOOO I MISSED IT BUT IT WAS STILL BEAUTIFUL *blows nose*

c: i personally don't see all the fuss. *crosses arms*

Alex loves Palaye Royale ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (aa family) (Royal council) (Mekaru33) | 518 comments *arrives at the wedding* I'M HERE. but I have to go soon ;-;

message 6080: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments Nope. Sorry.

message 6079: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments :( You're supposed to let me get away!

message 6078: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments *Uses the wind to fly over to you, grab you, and kiss you*

message 6077: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments You can if you can catch me! *Uses tools in my SUPERBELTOFAWESOMENESS to get away*

message 6076: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments So, uh.. can I kiss you or...?

message 6075: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments (Woah... That was really smooth, babe.) I love you too.

message 6074: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments And I really love you.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123