Ask Demigods discussion

The Seven of the Prophecy > Ask Leo Valdez

Comments (showing 1-50 of 6,123) (6123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123

message 1: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments I'm ready for the questions.

message 2: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 369 comments can you go in to the sun and survive?

message 3: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments I don't know, probably. I've never tried.

message 4: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 369 comments do you think that if you could have the giant pick and go super nova just before he ate you would knock him out

message 5: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Giant pick? Dude, I would love to have a giant pick! But, why would it be eating me?

message 6: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 369 comments pick you up that is what i meant

message 7: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Oh. Can I still have a Giant Pick?

I don't think going supernova would work, and I sure as heck don't wanna try.

message 8: by Hera (new)

Hera What do you do in your spare time?

message 9: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Watch How It's Made.

message 10: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments Leo, how can you say you're used to be not noticed by girls when you have hundreds of fangirls (me) who absolutely ADORE you. You're like the most praised demigod out of the seven.

message 11: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments I am? That's news to me. :D I'm so happy! I'm going to have a name for my fans! What should it be...?

Leoknights

Valdezians

Other

You should vote.

message 12: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 369 comments how about the follower the greatest idiot ever

;)

B-)

message 13: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Or je suis, LOSER!

message 14: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments Leo wrote: "I am? That's news to me. :D I'm so happy! I'm going to have a name for my fans! What should it be...?

Leoknights

Valdezians

Other

You should vote."

Leo-Lovers. <3 :)

message 15: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Leo-Lovers it is! I hereby dub thee a Leo-Lover!

message 16: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments XD *swoons*

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 2226 comments Okay, enough ranting, you're gonna make his ego big...: )

message 18: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Leo, how can you say you're used to be not noticed by girls when you have hundreds of fangirls (me) who absolutely ADORE you. You're like the most praised demigod out of the seven."

i totally agree!!!

message 19: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Joseph (angelineravenclaw) | 11 comments What would you like to build in the future?(P.S:I'm a Leo-Lover too*giggles*)

message 20: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments do you think you can convince thalia to leave the hunters of artemis?

message 21: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments ...for you. ;)

message 22: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Angeline wrote: "What would you like to build in the future?(P.S:I'm a Leo-Lover too*giggles*)"

A pocket Festus.

message 23: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Dhriti* essence of awesome* wrote: "do you think you can convince thalia to leave the hunters of artemis?"

No.

message 24: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments ... So, yeah, I was just about to-- OHMYGOSH 19 GROUP MEMBERS!?!?!?!?!?!

message 25: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments Leo wrote: "... So, yeah, I was just about to-- OHMYGOSH 19 GROUP MEMBERS!?!?!?!?!?!"

Dude, you have way more fans that that. It's INSANE how much people like you, and you feel left out. Screw Jason and Piper, they are so in love that they seem to ignore you. Sad, sad. Oh, and is it true that Buford has a crush on the engine? (laughed so hard, u have no idea)

message 26: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Yeah.

message 27: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments well, isn't that cute!

message 28: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments wait no spoilers from MOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Yes, ma'am.

message 30: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments Can

message 31: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Can? Can what?

message 32: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments Lloyd wrote: "Can"

what is that supposed to mean?

message 33: by Jack, MRS. CRAZY COME BACK! (new)

Jack Frost (Spirit_of_Winter) | 123 comments Can-can-can you do the can-can?

message 34: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments ?

message 35: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments No. I can not do the can-can. No one can do the can-can.

message 36: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments wait,i can try to do it to see if i can do the can-can

message 37: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments what the heck is that?

message 38: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments its a dance:)

message 39: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 43 comments oh, i didn't know. lol

message 40: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments i figured:)since you asked:)

message 41: by Team Leo (new)

Team Leo | 5 comments Hey Leo... Um, big fan obviously!:) How does it feel being our hero!?!?! EEP! well, we love you so...yeah!:) and guys ssoooooo should not do the can-can:/ HAHA:D

message 42: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments hey team leo:)

message 43: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Team Leo wrote: "Hey Leo... Um, big fan obviously!:) How does it feel being our hero!?!?! EEP! well, we love you so...yeah!:) and guys ssoooooo should not do the can-can:/ HAHA:D"

It feels good. Why should we not do the can can?

message 44: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1908 comments No idea,I think you'd look hilarious doing the can can,but then again you always look hilarious...

message 45: by Team Leo (new)

Team Leo | 5 comments Coz don't they have to wear those puffy skirts. Soooo not a good look for you! Haha:)

message 46: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments What if I want to... Forget my line?

message 47: by Team Leo (new)

Team Leo | 5 comments your line?

message 48: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments Yeah, my line.

message 49: by Leo, NANCY COME BACK! (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) | 1469 comments LINE!

message 50: by Team Leo (new)

Team Leo | 5 comments um... I'm confused. Whhat line?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123