The Dark Hills Divide (The Land of Elyon, #1) The Dark Hills Divide discussion

I am currently reading it!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beka P love it so far!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ya its soooooooo good

Guste I read all 5 of the books in like 2 days xD lol they were really good, but i don't really remember that much i read them like a year and a half ago. i think i better re-read them. is there more books out or just the 5 cause i have every single book :)

Jessica Guste wrote: "I read all 5 of the books in like 2 days xD lol they were really good, but i don't really remember that much i read them like a year and a half ago. i think i better re-read them. is there more boo..."

Unfortunately they're only five of them, Patrick Carman said that he has no future plans on making more, even thought book 5 said to be continued... it's sad I read it a while back. I happened to be one of my favorite series growing up.

Harriet Do you know where they still sell them in the UK? I have looked everywhere and so far have only found them on the internet. I really want to read the second one.

Jessica I'm not too sure :s.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I LUV!!! this series!!! it's a great page-turner and really got me interested!!!

Lynx this is a great seies!!! I urge you to read all the rest!

Beka P I had to listen to this book on cd, and I still loved it!!! although reading books is way better than listening to it

Molly Tompson Ive read this series the same amount of times there is books :)

Grace Am i the only person who thinks this book is borin????

message 12: by Pan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pan I have read the first two books so far. They are well written.