♥♣Cats are the Royal Rulers♠♦ discussion

Games and boredom repels > Riddles? (=°ω°=)

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Fortune (MissFortunes) | 7 comments I'll start!
What has more lives than a cat????

message 3: by Lucy (last edited Oct 24, 2012 05:26PM) (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) | 41 comments Mod
Idk... A frog? It croaks every night but is it still alive? (croaks also means die) haha

message 4: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Fortune (MissFortunes) | 7 comments YAY YOU GOT IT, SARAH
Uhmmm...someone else wanna tell one? =o.o=

message 5: by Lucy (new)

Yay!! :D

message 6: by Lucy (new)

I'll go now.

message 7: by Lucy (new)

I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet they can unlock your soul. What am I?

message 8: by Inne (new)

Inne (The_Cat) | 5 comments a heart :P?

message 9: by Lucy (new)

Nope, try again. :D

message 10: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Fortune (MissFortunes) | 7 comments A piano?

message 11: by Lucy (new)

Yes! Congrats. :D

message 12: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Fortune (MissFortunes) | 7 comments FGJDSF RIDDLES
Okay okay, I've got another one

What can you catch but not throw? *goofy smile*

message 13: by Lucy (new)

A cold! :D

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) ..I guess I suck at riddles ;)

message 15: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Fortune (MissFortunes) | 7 comments CORRECT AGAIN, SARAH

And no you don't Numey, you just have to think outside the pun :c *ba dum tss*

message 17: by Chris (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 39 comments My turn!

A boy goes to the dentist to get a cavity filled. The boy is the dentist's biological son but the dentist is not the boy's father. Why?

message 18: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) Sexist. It's his mother. Also, aren't people not allowed to operate on their own family?

message 19: by Chris (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 39 comments ^ The point of the riddle was to get people to not think in a sexist manner. I am in no way sexist Lafon.

message 20: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) Ah, yes. But I never called you sexist. I don't know you, so how could I?
Anyway, I don't have the time to come up with a riddle right now, but hopefully I should have one when I get back home from campus.

message 21: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments Wait, did Lafon get it right? I'll post my riddle...

There are only two barbers in an isolated town. The first's hair is very messy and choppy. The second's is very clean and crisp. Who would you want to cut your hair?

message 22: by Lucy (last edited Feb 16, 2013 10:44PM) (new)

The one who has his hair messy and choppy, because the one who has clean and crisp hair cut it for him, and the messy and choppy haired guy cut the guy's hair that was neat.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 38 comments Christopher wrote: "My turn!

A boy goes to the dentist to get a cavity filled. The boy is the dentist's biological son but the dentist is not the boy's father. Why?"

The dentist is his mother^-^

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Uh...that was pointed out before?

message 26: by Wanda (last edited Feb 18, 2013 11:32AM) (new)

Wanda | 11 comments What is black and white and red all over--and laying in a ditch??

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) A hurt zebra? Awww poor animal! Tell me who dare hurt him! X(

message 28: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments Yeah, Numey and SarahVictoria were right :)

Ummm I've heard this one before...it's a book right? Red and read are homophones and the black and white are the pages and ink

message 29: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 11 comments Nope. It's a brunette who told one too many dumb-blonde jokes... [Oops guess I should have said brown..]

message 31: by Regan (last edited Mar 23, 2013 05:22PM) (new)

Regan | 254 comments Lol, it's cool and duh, I should have known it wasn't a book! Why would a book be in a ditch xD

Ok, not sure if this an exact riddle or more of an interesting fact but I will post it anyways :D

If the world's entire history was jammed into a 24 hour day, at what time would man walk the earth?
Hint: The earth is about 4-6 billion years old

message 33: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments No, another hint is that man has been around approximately 8,000 years

message 35: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments Well, that's like the start of the theory of evolution, but I won't into that to respect others' religions, but yeah, would you just like the answer? :)

message 37: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments Ok, 11:59 pm :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) :O Oh...I still don't get it :P

message 39: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments Yeah, it was kinda confusing to me too at first

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Lol, maybe I'll re-read later and "get it" XD

message 41: by Regan (new)

Regan | 254 comments :)