Crazy People of the World! discussion

Chatting > Things in life you don't "get"/pet peeves

Comments (showing 1-50 of 77) (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
I'm sorry, but I don't get girls fangirling over whatever celebrity dude is popular. I don't get it.
Especially girls in a fandom.
I like you, you fangirls. you're nice and funny and everything and your celebrity guy of choice is cute or whatever, but come on.....I would be so depressed, knowing they were real, but I'd never meet them. At least with book characters, you know from the start they'll never exist.

message 2: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod
Amen

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Thanks.

message 4: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I don't get...................idk everything

message 5: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

Sarah (Sarah1324) | 1078 comments Mod
I don't get popularity. It's stupid really. Why can't everyone just be friends with everyone? I know I sound like a hippie but I mean seriously?!

message 6: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod
You know, now that you bring that up, it's absolutely true! Never thought about that before.

message 7: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

It's not cool. People are popular because they cuss, do stupid things, and wear cool clothes. I'm not saying that I don't do stupid things, because everybody does, but they like try to do stupid things.

message 8: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Sarah wrote: "I don't get popularity. It's stupid really. Why can't everyone just be friends with everyone? I know I sound like a hippie but I mean seriously?!"

so true!

message 9: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

IKR!

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! It's irritating! And then people who are pressured to do things, like drinking alcohol, and refuse, they are deemed "uncool". Personally, I think /they/ are the cool ones for saying no.

message 11: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

True that!

message 12: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

:D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with everything that's been said! But you know what I don't get? Why is it that magazines have all those stupid pictures with women who AREN'T EVEN REAL - it's all airbrushed, changed to make it more seemingly 'attractive', or what this society deems attractive, and meanwhile, ten-year-old girls are looking at those pictures and thinking, 'I have to look like that." WHY??? IT'S SO SCREWED UP!!!!

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna What has this world come to...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Precisely.

message 16: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 47 comments I don't get people.

message 17: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (last edited Nov 14, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod
I hate it when you're trying to get to class, and the person in front of you is walking snail speed. So, you pass them and notice that they're TEXTING. I mean, COME ON!!!! So, the principal says you can text between classes. It doesn't mean that you need to hold up the whole hallway to tell your friend that you like her shoes!!!!

message 18: by Bella (new)

Bella Sais | 150 comments Uggh I HATE that

message 19: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I give up, and push them out of the way lol!

message 20: by Leah, Proud member of the NFL! :D (new)

Leah | 1285 comments Mod
Haha! Nice Charlie! :p

message 21: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
Idiots.....

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yes.

message 23: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments I get road rage in hallways.
Then again, the people at my school are stupid. They will stop on staircases, in front of staircases, in the middle of the hall, and in front of doors.
On several occasions, I have felt someone's legs hitting my back when I go down the stairs.
Also, this sin't hallway related, but I was on the train on Friday, and some jerk was leaning against the pole that you hold onto while you stand WHILE I WAS HOLDING IT. AND HE DIDN'T CARE OR DO ANYTHING. So then I had nothing to hold onto for a bit and had to grab some ledge or something.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! RAGE! I DON'T GET HOW STUPID AND RUDE PEOPLE CAN BE! *Table flip* I don't get why people leave their freakin shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. Five feet away from the cart return! *Sets table on fire and flips it* RAAAAAAAAGE QUIT!

message 25: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments DO NOT STOP TO HUG SOMEONE IN THE HALLWAY.

message 26: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ROAR!

message 27: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments WRITER'S. FREAKING. BLOCK.

THIS INTERVIEW'S OVER! *table flip* *storms out*

message 28: by Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (last edited Nov 21, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (LovePTV4Ever) | 52 comments I hate when kids use their phones during classes and the teacher doesn't notice. They are taking pictures and the teacher doesn't notice how do you not notice a phone in front of a kids face.

message 29: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments I'm pretty sure the teacher notices… I've heard about a kid punching a teacher in the face for the teacher telling him to stop texting.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (LovePTV4Ever) | 52 comments They don't trust me they don't. I've gotten so annoyed I've almost raised my hand a few times to tell the teacher.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (LovePTV4Ever) | 52 comments But the teacher knows they are using their phone when it's not even noticeable.

message 32: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments Hm.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I think people care wwaaaaayyy too much about their phones. People, it's a device, it's not your life, it's not the only way you can express yourself, and it's NOT that important to know what other people are doing every moment of every day...why don't those guys just TALK to eachother instead of texting from ten feet away???

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (LovePTV4Ever) | 52 comments I hate when people start hating on other people's music and have never listened to it before.

message 35: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes wrote: "I hate when people start hating on other people's music and have never listened to it before."

Ditto about everything! Like when people hate on stuff they don't know. Like bro just SHUT UP until you watch it/read it/listen to it

message 36: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments Maria wrote: "I think people care wwaaaaayyy too much about their phones. People, it's a device, it's not your life, it's not the only way you can express yourself, and it's NOT that important to know what other..."

My phone is my main means of communication with my parents and friends... Sometimes I really need it. I keep it in a bag that basically does have everything I need in it: money, CTA card, and phone. If it got stolen, then I would be pretty lost. O_o

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) | 14879 comments Mod
I hate it when people imitate the dress code...

message 38: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮-ωα ⊰♡1017 & ♡ Tardis!⊱ wrote: "Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes wrote: "I hate when people start hating on other people's music and have never listened to it before."

Ditto about everything! Like when people hate on stuff the..."

Oh, yeah, there was someone on here that didn't want to read Harry Potter because she hated it.
JUST—WHAT—I— I DON'T EVEN— GAH.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! ✮ Ї'м Йоt Шєїґd, Ї'м Gїftєd ღ ~ Йцмєу ☮ wrote: "I hate it when people imitate the dress code..."

What do you mean?

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2012 10:32AM) (new)

Wolfie wrote: "My phone is my main means of communication with my parents and friends... Sometimes I really need it. I keep it..."

Sorry; it's not that I have a problem with phones in general. There are a lot of good things about them. But, for example, in my school there are people who are always on their phones, always texting...my point is that some people just take it too far, ya know?

message 41: by Jane (new)

Jane (SmallinaBigWorld) What I just don't get is one) "You did so good!" It angers me! I know I'm a freak about grammar, but it just bothers me!!! 2) how some people can totally not pay attention to the rules and still think it's okay! I kind of get it if they are trying to be rude, but if you know the rules and you deliberately go against them, I don't care if a teacher/parent saw you or not, if it's against the rules, don't do it! Period! Sorry about my rant people, I've just grown up in a very strict home that has bunches of rules and that's just my life. I see rules in Black and White, no grey area at all, if it's wrong it's wrong. The end. Period.
3.) I have to agree the whole fangirl thing. Good people, it just gets annoying! OH MY GOODNESS MY MOM JUST HANDED ME THE NEW CANDY SHOP WARS BOOK!!!!!! Sorry off topic. and lastly 4) If people are smart but decide to fail at grades because they would rather "have a life" than be smart... I just don't get it, seriously!

message 42: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 172 comments If you fail with your grades for the sake of "life", you will not have a life later. Colleges don't like straight F's.

Have fun living in a cardboard box or having the rest of your life filled with "would you like fries with that".

message 43: by Badgerlord (new)

Badgerlord | 200 comments Attempting to start a conversation with some who is reading, playing with something, or obviously deep in thought should be punishable by death.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) | 14879 comments Mod
SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! wrote: "✮ Ї'м Йоt Шєїґd, Ї'м Gїftєd ღ ~ Йцмєу ☮ wrote: "I hate it when people imitate the dress code..."

What do you mean?"

Sorry for such a late reply.

I mean, I wear hoodies with lots of badges stuck around...and when some random people try is out...I don't "get" it XD

message 45: by Allison (new)

Allison Improper grammar.............. I correct the teacher on a regular basis.

I agree with the fangirl thing for celebrities, but I only fangirl over books. Books books books.

And when people are SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER BUT TEXTING EACH OTHER!!!!! I MEAN, TALK!!!!

Also, on the bus when teens are playing their annoying rap music (I listen to Imagine Dragons, anything country if it's good, and Piano Guys and Jenny Oaks Baker) out loud at high volume and they don't have headphones. I mean, if you don't have headphones, don't make everyone else suffer!

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison And when I'm walking in the school hallway and someone in front of me randomly starts kissing their boyfriend/girlfriend. It's happened, and I'm like "ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?! NO MAKING OUT IN THE HALLWAY NOW LET ME GET THROUGH!!!!!!!!!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't get why parents force their kids into sports when the kids don't even like sports. It's unfair.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 02, 2014 09:00AM) (new)

Aaron{{REBLAST}} wrote: "I don't get why parents force their kids into sports when the kids don't even like sports. It's unfair."

Well sometimes the parents want to open up their kid's range of activities and get them to try something new. It's still really annoying though.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally, I hate it when people fall asleep watching movies.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Very annoying when the kids start crying. Then it's time to find a new hobby.

« previous 1