Books are my life... discussion

ARCHIVES > Carolyn F & Carrie's Discusiion

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Oct 09, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ •♦◙ Reading Partners ◙♦•

Partners:
Carrie
Carolyn F.

Book:
Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet #1) by Julia Quinn

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) Carolyn and I picked Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet #1) by Julia QuinnJust Like Heaven.

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) I finished a few days ago.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) How are you doing with the book Carolyn?

message 5: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 38 comments I just finished it about 5 minutes ago. I loved it! The book was really funny and I really liked Marcus. I like a little bit of confusion when the H/h get together and this was the perfect amount. I'm planning on reading the rest of the series. How'd you like Carrie?

message 6: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) I really liked it and will continuing on with the series too when I get a chance. Marcus was great and I kept wondering how long he's been in love with Honoria but didn't realize it until his ankle and fever. Honoria was funny, sweet and I liked her a lot.

message 7: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 38 comments Great book. I ordered the 2nd book from the library. I'd recommend the series to anyone out there that like historical romance. We picked a good one Carrie :)

message 8: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) Yes we did! Me too I'm 3rd on the list.

message 9: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 38 comments I'm 34! It'll be probably after the new year before I get it

message 10: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) That sucks!

message 11: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (CarrieAJ) I got my copy of A Night Like This from the library last week. I finished it yesterday. Its good!!