The General Roleplay Cafe discussion

Angel/Demon RP > Angels & Demons Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((start it here :)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2009 04:17PM) (new)

Takasuya went to the human world, as he so often did, to get away from the life of being a demon. He enjoyed blending in with the humans. It made him feel...less evil. As he walked he came to a field and there were humans playing football. He sat down and watched. He liked football and found it interesting, but had never been able to play do to the fact that he was so much stronger than humans.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz flew invisibly over the humans. She saw a football game and decided to watch. She sat in the bleachers, still invisible.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan came up next to her invisible as well. "So whats with the football?" he asked.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) She shrugged. "Just watching." She said. "It's pretty interesting, actually."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan laughed "Whos winning?"

Takasuya stood and turned to walk away. He noticed wings in the bleachers and turned to see. He noticed Khan and walked towards him.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "I have no clue. Those people, I think. Its hard to figure out." Iz giggled. "But fun."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan laughed then he noticed Takasuya. "Hey what are you doing here?" he said standing.

Takasuya walked up to him and gave him a hug "You know escape from Hell. Its been a while brother. Whos this?" he said looking at Iz.

"This is Isabelle. Shes my partner." Khan said. "Iz this is my brother Takasuya. Hes a demon so don't be alarmed. Don't worry tho hes harmless." he said patting the top of Taka's head.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz smiled, a tiny bit uncomfortable. "Hello."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello" Takasuya said. "Don't worry I'm harmless really. I'm good at heart just I made some mistakes while I was human and was sent to Hell."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) She nodded. It happened to alot of people nowadays.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Takasuya smiled "Enjoying the game?" he said as he sat down next to Khan.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((aww see ya!))
Iz sat down again too. "Of course. do you watch much football?" She giggled as one team scored a touchdown and started tackling eachother.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((nevermind))

"I love football. I come to earth to watch all the time. I just get a little upset cause I can't play." Takasuya said.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((YAY!!))
"Why not? Oh, right. Too strong."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep" Takasuya answered.

"You can't check your power?" Khan asked.

"I can I just think its still cheating." Takasuya answered.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz smiled. "That's strange."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I want to play and be challenged. If not its no fun." Takasuya said.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "I bet if I understood, then I could play you."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It would be better if we had more people, but I guess Khan could play auto QB." Takasuya said.

Khan nodded "Sure"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Nice." Iz stood up. "And the players are leaving, too."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So do you know how to play?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "I...think so." she said. "I'm sure I could get the hang of it in a few minutes."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

"OK basically stay behind the QB until he says hut then run or whatever and try to catch the ball and bring it to the endzone. On defense try to stop me from getting the ball to the endzone. You only get 4 downs unless you get two completions. OK?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Ok, i think. Yeah, I got it. Let's go."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan ran onto the field.

Takasuya followed the leaving players and stole their ball.

message 28: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Rayla snapped her fingers, teleporting to the football field. Her long red hair blew in the wind and she narrowed her eyes. "Playing with out me?" she asked with a half smile.

Alita sat in a tree, watching the football field, her long blue hair getting tangled with the leaves.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Rayla, be nice. Temporary truce. You remember I told you about my brother Khan?" Takasuya said.

Khan waved.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz smiled. "Khan, I'm against you on this one." She said. "I want to see how much you really rely on me." She teased.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan laughed. "You kid yourself too much. Lets see what you can do"

message 32: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Temporary. After this game its back to normal." Rayla smiled, bouncing onto the field. "Who's team am I on?"

Alita leapt from the tree, floating to the sidelines. "I'll be the ref." she said with a smile, folding her arms over her chest.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan waved. "Mine"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Alright, Tak, let's see what you can do." She said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Takasuya smiled. "You guys can have ball first." he said punting it down the field at incredible speed.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz smiled. "I think i picked the right teammate." She said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Takasuya smiled. "Ready. Tackle whoever catches the ball."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz smiled bigger. "Easy enough. I can use my wings, right?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No you can't fly. You have to stay on the ground." Takasuya said.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) She frowned. "Alright."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan caught the ball and started running down the field.

Takasuya laughed then started running down the field towards Khan.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz folded her wings and took off across the feild.

message 43: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Rayla laughed, her eyes narrowed as she sped down the field, leaving black feathers in her rush.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Takasuya lunged at Khan. Khan stuck his arm out and pushed him off like he was nothing while laughing.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz appeared right in front of him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan smirked and lateraled the ball back to Rayla.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Iz lunged around and caught the ball. She immediately took off in the other direction, towards her team's endzone.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan turned and took off after her.

message 49: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Rayla spun on her heel and ran towards Iz, tackling her to the ground as hard as she could, not particularly caring if it hurt Iz or her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Khan stopped running. "Haha I thought you had me." he turned toward Rayla "Good job" he said holding out his hand to help her up.

« previous 1