Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Fifty shades of gray

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everlie (last edited Oct 05, 2012 07:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Everlie Casey I agree with you it is a book you will love are hates I love it. My husband is reading it now so far he enjoys the book also.

Sleepy Yougot your husband to read it wow my husband would never read it but he thinks I read too much!! Lol!props to ur husband!!

Angela B I think I might be in love with your husband! :)

Everlie Sleepy wrote: "Yougot your husband to read it wow my husband would never read it but he thinks I read too much!! Lol!props to ur husband!!"

Sleepy he is pretty open and I love him for that he gets there is more to the book then meets. The eye.my hubby also says I read to much.loo!

Ilana my husband works with a bunch of women and he came home one night talking about his co-workers reading it. i told him that i read it and now he is our go-between because they are all asking about things and want my opinion since i've read all the books several times over.

Everlie Ilana wrote: "my husband works with a bunch of women and he came home one night talking about his co-workers reading it. i told him that i read it and now he is our go-between because they are all asking about ..."
Wow that is great kudos to you and your husband.loving it I my self have only read the serious once I my self might have to ask you questions.

message 7: by Johnathan (last edited Oct 05, 2012 03:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Johnathan Plenty of guys are reading this book. Mostly its curiosity getting the best of us. The books getting so much media attention have gotten the male audience interested to see what the fuss is about. Also our wives or girlfriends are reading it and wanting us to enjoy it with them. I have read and thoroughly enjoyed all the books in this series.

Everlie Johnathan wrote: "Plenty of guys are reading this book. Mostly its curiosity getting the best of us. The books getting so much media attention have gotten the male audience interested to see what the fuss is about. ..."
That is what I am saying my husband and I enjoy the books also there should be a tag all couples must read tag.

Chanda I really wish she had written it in a better way. There is no literary sense in the book :(

message 10: by Jenna (last edited Oct 08, 2012 10:50PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jenna Chanda wrote: "I really wish she had written it in a better way. There is no literary sense in the book :("

i agree with you, i think it had great potential. no way in hell id be able to get my bf to read it. hes heard me complain to much about it. And he doesnt read female authors he says he cant relate to their characters which i guess makes sense but still it burns me up lol

message 11: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Gabriela Excuse me , it's Grey not Gray

Demica Woodrow I loved this story all together so right afterwards i looked up a bunch of books like it, but its still the best one so far.

Sleepy I loved this series!!!

Paganalexandria This is the best book I wanted to hate. Now I'm Grey obsessed. I just bought a t-shirt that says, "Cry because Christian Grey is fictional". That says it all.

Sleepy Wow that shirt is awesome!!!

Tina J I severely dislike this book, but everyone I know seems to love it.
I just can't see what everyone else does.
Maybe because I just don't find Christian Grey desirable.

The 2nd and 3rd books are way better though!

Laura Loved It... Will be Rereading the whole Love Story Again!!!