Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
**CLOSED** BotM: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Discussion Thread)

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trinity, PNH Lovers Tech Support & Group creator (new)

Trinity Hanrahan (musesinspire) | 171 comments Mod
Please post your comments and thoughts on our Large Press Book of the Month Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.

Feel free to share your impressions, your complaints, whatever as we go along! :-) But remember, please leave constructive criticism and not just blatant flames. If you don't like the story, it always helps to explain WHY rather than to just state that you hate it.

Have fun!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 327 comments I read this book a few months ago, I loved it from start to finish, I am really hoping that there will be a second, I want to know more about Jacob.

Janet | 16 comments This book is among the best I've read this year. I loved the inspiration coming from old photographs. I loved the story concept, the characters...everything about it Ransom Riggs is an amazing writer. This is one of a very few books I would give MORE than 5 stars.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.