Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Daughter of the Red Dawn (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of the Red Dawn
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R{73} Daughter of the Red Dawn-CLOSED

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Jan 14, 2013 07:02AM) (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Daughter of the Red Dawn
Author: Alicia Michaels
Genre: YA PN Fantasy

Synopsis:

These are dark times in the land of Fallada, and I fear that they will only continue to grow darker.
Only the return of those we’ve lost will even the score.
It will begin with first line of the prophecy, which foretells of a red sun over the desert sky…
--Adrah, Queen of the Fae

On the outside, seventeen year-old Selena McKinley is like any other teenage girl. Yet Selena has always felt as if she doesn’t belong and is counting the days to graduation and her freedom from the small town that makes her feel so out of place, when the arrival of a stranger turns her world upside down. Selena will learn just how different she is and the truth of where she comes from.
A lost princess, they call her, the catalyst for a war involving a world that Selena was taken from as a child. An evil queen obsessed with her own beauty with a plan to enslave the human race.…the notion seems so silly, yet Selena knows in her heart that it is true. Then there is Titus, the shape shifter whose blue eyes and claims of destiny hold her heart captive. Can Selena find the strength to do what she must while following her heart?

www.fantasybyalicia.com
www.facebook.com/fantasybyalicia
www.goodreads.com/alicia_michaels

The first 7 people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free gift copy of this e-book pdf format for review.

Reviewers
1 Lauren 10/23 2*
2 Paula 2
3 Mykell 4
4 Sallie
5 Bella 4
6 valerie.mcqueen@yahoo.com 1/21 5
7 Ella 1/28

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.
**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Thanks for respecting the author's hard work!

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal

Lauren | 53 comments I would like to review please. lrjohnson13@gmail.com

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Lauren wrote: "I would like to review please. lrjohnson13@gmail.com"

On its way :)

message 4: by Lauren (last edited Oct 23, 2012 05:52PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments Would love to review! Could you please email to shivapastures@yahoo.com Thanks!

Mykell | 2 comments Would like to review....send to fanfic1934@gmail.com

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Mykell wrote: "Would like to review....send to fanfic1934@gmail.com"

Paula wrote: "Would love to review! Could you please email to shivapastures@yahoo.com Thanks!"

The books is on its way :)

message 8: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) Sounds like a winner ....Readerspeedersallie@yahoo.com kindle format.

Maribel  Giusto  (bella_81) | 10 comments I would like to review this one please: bella.love26@gmail.com
ePub

message 10: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Bella wrote: "I would like to review this one please: bella.love26@gmail.com
ePub

Sallie wrote: "Sounds like a winner ....Readerspeedersallie@yahoo.com kindle format."

Just sent to you both :)

message 11: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) Got it thanks!

Maribel  Giusto  (bella_81) | 10 comments Bella wrote: "I would like to review this one please: bella.love26@gmail.com
ePub

Here is my review :) http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Valerie Mcqueen | 8 comments I wouldike this one mobi or PDF please valerie.mcqueen@yahoo.com

message 16: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Valerie wrote: "I wouldike this one mobi or PDF please valerie.mcqueen@yahoo.com"

Just sent this to you...so sorry for taking so long!

Valerie Mcqueen | 8 comments I broke down and bought it but here is my review
I coukdnt get the link to copy
Daughter of the Red Dawn by Alicia Michael

Rating 5*****

This book was provided free from the author in exchange of honest literary review.

Selena never felt like she fit in among the other student in her small Texas town. In fact, she dreamed of graduation so she could finally free herself from the country life. When Titus came along her whole world switched literally.
She always knew she posessed freaky powers when it came to speed, once the Brothers Grimm showed up at her house things went to down right bizarre. Could it be that she is in the wrong world all along and she does have a life where she belongs?
I fell in love with this novel. it is a delightful mix of paranormal romance, folk lore, and fairy tales. Selena is a wonderful character who is temperamental, stubborn, and all around loveable. I also like how each of the characters were described with intricate detail to put a vivid picture in the readers mind.
The plot is a whirlwind for sure. It has a mix of everything from romance and suspense to kick butt battles. can you tell that I thoroughly enjoyed this one?
My only complaint here is there is an awesome few chapters of the next one in the Fallada saga in the back.....only it isn't release yet.......I am very much in a hurry for the next one!!!!!!

message 18: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Valerie wrote: "I broke down and bought it but here is my review
I coukdnt get the link to copy
Daughter of the Red Dawn by Alicia Michael

Rating 5*****

This book was provided free from the author in exchange ..."

Valerie, so sorry the link wouldn't work for you! I'm glad you liked it so much.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh oh oh am I too late?
If not here's my email:
classymebooks@hotmail.com

message 20: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (CarrieBookFairy) | 2889 comments Mod
If there is a spot open Michele sweetie I would like to check this out

message 21: by Anushka (last edited Jan 11, 2013 05:10AM) (new)

Anushka (anushkaagrawal) | 7 comments is there a spot left? If yes, can i have it?

my id is anushkaa@greenwoodhigh.edu.in

message 22: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Ella (ClassyMeBooks) wrote: "Oh oh oh am I too late?
If not here's my email:
classymebooks@hotmail.com"

You just got the last copy!

message 23: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Anushka wrote: "is there a spot left? If yes, can i have it?

my id is anushkaa@greenwoodhigh.edu.in"

Carrie wrote: "If there is a spot open Michele sweetie I would like to check this out"

So sorry ladies, we are FULL :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.