Chicks On Lit discussion

Girl Talk > A Star in Our Midst

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holli (last edited Feb 11, 2009 04:56AM) (new)

Holli I'm going to take a second to brag about our CoL chick Teri because she never does...she's so modest!

Teri is doing very well for herself with the business she started with a friend of hers and I wanted to share with you a link she sent to me. This article is chock full of information about QED and comes with pictures! The title says it all.....Hot For Teacher....how can you not read that article??

http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issu...

Congratulations Teri....you deserve this recognition after all of the hard work you've put into building this company from the ground up. I tell Teri all the time she leads a glamorous life and now I know she does!!

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Thanks so much Holli for sharing this wonderful article! Teri--what can I say except that I am so honored to have you as a 'Chicks Friend'. What a wonderful mission you have; the most important one, the education of our children. Congratulations on your success!

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison | 20 comments What a fantastic article. Congratulations!

message 4: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2530 comments Mod
Teri you are awe inspiring!!! Not only that buy DAYUM you look goooood. Are you sure they didn't make a typo with your age? You look 24! Now I envy you on even more levels ;)

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 130 comments Congratulations!

message 6: by LinBee (new)

LinBee Wow, such style! Great job! I know we have a lot of homeschool moms around our area that are constantly coming to the library looking for help.

message 7: by KrisT (new)

KrisT | 553 comments Holli thanks so much for sharing that article. Teri that is so wonderful. I don't know how you have time to read with us here but you really are inspiring!
Congrats on the success of your business! :)

message 8: by Cyn (new)

Cyn | 258 comments Teri~ I did read that when it first came out, or perhaps it was published soemwhere else, as well? I shared it with my real life book club! You are an inspiration, for sure! Congrats!

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Teri you look HOT! Congrats!

message 10: by Holli (new)

Holli You are welcome....I figured she deserved the recognition for all her hard work!

Jo (Bloomin'Chick) (BloominChick) Teri, you are one fantastic woman and I am honored & inspired to know you!

message 12: by Thauna (new)

Thauna Wow! I'm even more impressed than I was before! Teri, you ROCK...but I already knew that, so excited that so many others will know that as well. Great article and beautiful picture!!! Congratulations!

message 13: by Holli (last edited Feb 11, 2009 03:04PM) (new)

Holli Teri...your perseverance paid off well didn't it? I'm glad you kept going, kept paddling, kept yourself afloat. You are a testament to all women out there who don't think they can achieve their dreams or that don't think its even worth it to try. Its worth it because YOU are worth it. Everyone deserves that love and respect and good life. Just like you did Teri...I'm happy you saw that about yourself and got what you should have always had after all these years.

Congrats!!

message 14: by Dolly (new)

Dolly (DollyA) That is so cool Teri...

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (chamilton12) Congratulations, Teri! Very impressive!

message 16: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (MissBrittany) | 336 comments a big congrats to you teri- for your achievement and the recognition you deserve! best wishes to you.

message 17: by Lynlee4 (new)

Lynlee4 | 99 comments whoa! soooo cool! congrats to Teri and thank you to Holli for sharing!

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate | 106 comments Teri - congratulations! It sounds like an amazing achievement. If I had kids and lived in NYC, I would be running to you to help my kids. And thanks, Holli, for posting this. It is fantastic!

message 19: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandiLa) | 75 comments Congratulations Teri. You sound like you did a great job with this and being a single Mom once in my life I know how hard that is. You deserve a big pat on the back.

And how sweet of you Holli to share this article with us. I'm glad you did.

message 20: by Brandie (new)

Brandie (brandiemichelle) Teri...this is awesome! Congrats!!

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 301 comments Teri,

That's wonderful! You deserve the recognition. :)