F.R.E.D.F.R.E.D.B.U.R.G.E.R. fred fred burger discussion

MUSIC!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesi (new)

Jesi (zoebabii328) Fred Fred Burger loves music !!
What kinda music do YOU like ?!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

too much music and some that goes lalalalalalalalalala

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) you are weird. :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

nooo fred fred burger/the writers of that show are weird

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) grim has a Jamaican accent omglol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren wrote: "grim has a Jamaican accent omglol"

the writers are on drugs as achmed would say and i agree with him on that

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) tis brill

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) i is leaving D:

i no, but im leaving all the groups that don't have any discussion going, because its annoying to have to look through my groups to find the ones i actually talk on

so yeah. bi!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

joe i agree with u have u heard the new song called if u seek amy by Britney Spears??

~♥~ MeganBitch ~♥~  | 1 comments i have its an okay song but britney still needs to get back up there if she wants to make money she has the fans just not the money XD

message 11: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Mostly Alternative. Some of my favorites are RJA and AAR. Creed, Nickleback, Evanesence, and more. Oh and i cant forget my recent fav. The White Tie Affair

message 12: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) How does that work? haha

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommie AKA: Mr. Wolfe wrote: "Mostly Alternative. Some of my favorites are RJA and AAR. Creed, Nickleback, Evanesence, and more. Oh and i cant forget my recent fav. The White Tie Affair"
you have an amaing taste in music

message 15: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Thanx, and i just bought Theory of a Deadman's CD. its great.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I play the game, I play it smart. My energy comes straight from the heart. I use my head, I use my feet. Don’t mess with me, I’m 100% athlete

message 18: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) ?????

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) You've posted that on every group you join.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

that's becuase it's the most awsome quote ever!!! i have like 50 quotes about track like that. i'm just a little obsessed with running, and now i'm sad cuz track season is over

message 21: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) hey i love soccer. and well i cant play here in pokey, arkansas. They dont have a team here. so i have friends come over or i go to their house. But here lately i cant even practice, too much rain.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lucky!! all our rain turns to snow becuse it's too cold, and i absolutely love rain. i'd lovvvvve to run in the rain instead of snow
=)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommie AKA: Mr. Wolfe wrote: "Thanx, and i just bought Theory of a Deadman's CD. its great. "

which one they are all good but one in particulay is f***ing amazing

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alli =) wrote: "lucky!! all our rain turns to snow becuse it's too cold, and i absolutely love rain. i'd lovvvvve to run in the rain instead of snow
=)"

as for all the track comments so true track is my anti-drug it is so much fun and as long as i have spikes i love running in the rain

message 25: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) there newest one with bad Girlfriend. Dude i love that song. and Wait for me. its bad A**. haha.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i wish i had spikes!! they're sooo expensive these days... but it bugs me how easily they wear down especially if you wear them on cement

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alli =) wrote: "i wish i had spikes!! they're sooo expensive these days... but it bugs me how easily they wear down especially if you wear them on cement"

first you dont wear them on cement unless you are going from your race to the paviliion or where ever you are resting and you take them off and second you ussually dont wear them to practice unless you are jumping they will last you for 1.5 seasons or so and depending where you get them they could be any where from like 40 to 180 (highest i have seen them)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe wrote: "Alli =) wrote: "i wish i had spikes!! they're sooo expensive these days... but it bugs me how easily they wear down especially if you wear them on cement"

first you don't wear them on cement unless..."

and i apologize if i aid that in a mean way i just reread that and i sound kind of like a d sorry

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

no it's cool. actually i'm glad you told me... i'm not a jumper or sprinter so i don't use spikes so i wouldn't know, but its nice information to have=). And you don't sound like a d lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks what do you run?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

new discussion check it out

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

normally the mile and the 800... i've tried the 400. i came in last haha and hurdles i'm ok at

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i jump pole vault and i run the 100 and 200 hundred and next year i want to run the 100 hurldes

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

thats awsome!!!! i couldn't sprint to save my life

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

lol and compression shorts may seem annoying but if you get an ace bandage under them really tight it helps you out so much on my meet on saturday i almost pulled my quad so the school trainer wrapped it up my leg felt like a loaded spring

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

haha awsome! not the pulling your quad part, but the loaded spring part. lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

lol it feels so nice and you don't even notice it after a while

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

awsome!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it is amazing