Luck in the Shadows (Nightrunner, #1) Luck in the Shadows discussion

How was it?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lonnie09 I am writting a blog on the book and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they thought of the book, so I can put a quote in and the name you want me to call you by.

message 2: by C-Cose (last edited Oct 12, 2012 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C-Cose Daley Lonnie09 wrote: "I am writting a blog on the book and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they thought of the book, so I can put a quote in and the name you want me to call you by."

Greetings Lonnie09 :)

Feel free to quote anything that I've said in my review on the book page. As an aside, I was only 50 pages into this when I started having the desire to paint the main characters ... that's always a good sign for me :)

It would be nice if you posted a link to the finished blog entry also.

message 3: by Ben (new) - rated it 1 star

Ben Wand I didn't care for this story at all. Stopped about halfway through the book because it seemed all the characters were doing was bathing and talking about their feelings.

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Sep 12, 2013 01:17AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Lisa I am sorry to say I hated this book.
I was 20% in and they were still wondering about. I can usually read a book in less than a day. this took me 4 days!
I very nearly gave up on it.
I was so uninterested in the characters, and a small point but I had trouble pronouncing their names and so that started to aggrevate me.
I was never so glad to see the 3 words...to be continued....
I am afraid I wont be buying the rest of the series.

Moarbooxpls I loved this book and this series. I read them all and the collection of short stories in a little over a week. Now that there is nothing new to read, I feel bereft because I have no more Seregil and Alec. Looking forward to the next book in April, but am sad that it will be the last one, AFAIK.

Lynn I liked the first book a lot, but they got creepier as they went along. Didn't finish the series.

message 7: by Philip (new)

Philip Church This book was incredible and unfolded in a believable and interesting way. The characters are believable, fallible and lovable.

Emily Mayan I loved the first two books, I thought they had an excellent plot and great characters. The third book was just okay though, I thought it dragged quite a bit.