What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Drastic Measures
This topic is about Drastic Measures
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Adult, opening nightclub, boyfriend owes money to business partner [s]

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Moira (11moira) | 217 comments Read this book a year or two ago. I don't remember a lot so this is educated guess from what I remember. It's about a woman who is opening a nightclub. Her boyfriend owes his business partner a lot of money, $50,000 or more. He makes a deal with him that he'll cancel the debt to go out with her or something and he agrees but then gets mad at her for doing it. The business partner is very possessive and dominant.

It's kind of an adult version of Fall For Me by Melanie Marks.

message 2: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments This book sounds HOT! I want to read it! If you don't mind, I'm going to post it in several locations around the internet and see what happens.

message 3: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments OK. Just submitted your query to another site, I will keep you and me posted. Hope that's ok. I'm dying to read this!

Moira (11moira) | 217 comments Thank you, from what i remember it was pretty hot!:);)

message 5: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments You're welcome!

Moira (11moira) | 217 comments Wohoo found it, it's Drastic Measures by Shiloh Walker Here's hoping it's as good as I remember.

message 7: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments Yay!! I just bought it!

message 8: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments Yay!! I just bought it!