Group Roleplay > Highschool Role Play

Comments (showing 1-50 of 170) (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by KiraScene (new)

KiraScene | 24 comments Mod
((BEGIN!!))

message 2: by KiraScene (new)

Nala walked through the halls with her head down. She quickly made her way to her first class of the day, Science. She stopped at her locker to pick up her books and put her skateboard away.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 270 comments Mod
Sarah, was walking to the office to get her schedule for the new year.

message 4: by KiraScene (new)

Nala saw Sarah on her way to the office and gave her a small wave. Nala liked Sarah, but they had only talked once, last year.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 270 comments Mod
Sarah, did not know the girl, she only moved from Transylvania.

message 6: by KiraScene (new)

Nala,suddenly realizing she had waved at the wrong person, blushed deeply and went quickly to class.

Why did I have to transfer. Sarah thought. I was born in California, but I had to move to Transylvania, and now I am here.

(where are we? What state?)

message 8: by KiraScene (new)

(we're in...Montanna.lol)

message 10: by KiraScene (new)

(my gosh, how do i make the text itallic?)

KiraScene wrote: "(my gosh, how do i make the text itallic?)"

(some html is ok)

message 12: by KiraScene (new)

How did I even convince myself to come to school today? Nala though I should've skipped and gone to the Skate Park.. Realizing she had forgotten her books in her escaped attempt, she was forced to go back to her locker for them.

After getting her schedule, Sarah, headed to her locker.

message 14: by KiraScene (new)

On her way back to her locker, Nala saw the girl she had waved at before. I had better go and talk to her before she thinks I'm a freak or something.. With a sigh, Nala walked over to the girl. "Hey, um, sorry about earlier..I thought you were someone else."

message 16: by KiraScene (new)

"I'm the weird girl who waved at you." Nala said with a small sigh at herself.

message 18: by KiraScene (new)

"You're new right?" Nala said while trying not to embarrass herself further. "I'm Nala."

"Yeah," Sarah nods her head. "Hi, Nala, I am Sarah."

message 20: by KiraScene (new)

"Nice to meet you. What grade are you in?"

message 22: by KiraScene (new)

"Ah." Nala said. "I'm a sophmore." She paused. "Do you know where all your classes are?"

message 24: by KiraScene (new)

Nala gave her a small smile. "We have a while before school starts. Do you want me to show you around?"

message 26: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Ash walked in and sighed. another day back here, she thought. Slowly she made her way to her locker.

Since Nala was not answering, Sarah decided to go look for her locker.

message 28: by Meenu (last edited Oct 06, 2012 12:45PM) (new)

Meenu Ash opened her locker and noticed someone walking over to theirs. Being shy since forever, she didnt say anything even though she was pretty that she was new.

Why couldn't of I stayed in Transylvania. Sarah thought and then shrugged off the thought.

message 30: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Ash was peeking looks at the new girl. she looks sad, that one thought went through her head. taking a deep breath, she closed her locker and walked over to the girl.
smiling she said, "hey"

Sarah, looked up and looked back to her schedule and continued looking for her locker.

message 32: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Ash walked towards the girl and said it again,"hey, your new right?"

message 34: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "oh" ash was cursing herself silently for being so awkward.
"well, what do you have now?"

message 36: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "study period, huh. i have chemistry.but anyways, how do you like this place so far?"
Ash smiled warmly at her and than realized that she hadnt introduced herself.
"sorry, i completely forgot. I'm Ash."

"It is okay, and I am Sarah. It is a pleasure to meet you Ash."

message 38: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "you too. well, whats your day look like today? mine is totally boring, i have the sciences in the morning and lunch 4th and finally drama to end it all off."
Ash was hoping that Sarah had a class with her, she seemed nice.

"Well, I have Geometry, and another study and Global. By the way I am a senior too."

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "same here. oh, crud! we have nothing together then. well when do you have lunch?" Ash was pretty sure taht the bell was going to ring any minute now.

"I think that it is the fourth lunch."

message 42: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "well, we have lunch together than. so, where did you move here from?

message 44: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "cool! this must be a really big change for you. i know how it feels to move to new place." Ash's smile saddened.

"Well, I was born in California and then I moved to Transylvania and now here."

message 46: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "thats a lot of moving. but i promise you taht you'll like here. its a small town but a nice one" Ash smiled again and started to walk towards the arts display case. "Come on, let me show you something."

"Okay." Sarah followed her.

message 48: by Meenu (new)

Meenu (ash is a girl..sry for teh confusion :) )

« previous 1 3 4