Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Boyfriend from Hell (Saturn's Daughter, #1)
This topic is about Boyfriend from Hell
Boyfriend from Hell

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenya (new) - added it

Kenya Wright | 83 comments So I have a question. Is this chick black and has anyone read this book yet?

I'm wondering if we have a new sister on the scene.

message 2: by Deva (last edited Oct 04, 2012 12:16PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Deva (DevaParanormal) | 945 comments Mod
I'm just copying and pasting this from the IR list 2 thread ... I asked the author and she got back to me. I think her response may have turned some people off. I'll read it but I'm not paying $7.99 for an unfamiliar author. Especially it being a new series. Had she started at like $2.99, I would have been all in.

And I was soooooooooooooooooo hoping that was the case (new sister on the scene).

------------------------------

message 227: by Deva Sep 24, 2012 05:42pm
Ezinwanyi wrote: "I don't know if this book is IR, but I love the cover
"

Got a response from the author ...

---------------------

The protagonist of BFH has a Persian (Iranian) grandmother on the maternal side, but her father is unknown (she's Saturn's daughter. In my head, I know parentage is unusual and of mixed factors, but I'm not explaining mysticism anytime soon!).

The book is not romance, not erotic, just fantasy about justice for all. There are three male potential heroes and maybe more to come. Just depends on where my imagination takes me!

Library came through for me on this one ... I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with Faith Hunter's latest book.

message 4: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi | 130 comments Please let me know what you think because I've had my eye on it too

I finished it. Check my blog!

message 6: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi | 130 comments WOW,
Thank you so much. I will wait for my library too then! You are right, there has been something nagging me everything I consider buying that book. I am glad for your review

Yes yes, I emailed them so many times .. they didnt even email me and tell me they got it, lol, I just happened to go on the site and look.

message 8: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi | 130 comments Well, at least the cover model was Hawt. There are too many good books out there for me to be reading a Less than 3 star book

Yea the cover is jammin. I think she might need a bite to eat but still really nice. You know I'm a cover whore so this was right up my alley.

Interracial and African American Paranormal

unread topics | mark unread