Terminalcoffee discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
Get away from my president!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/10/o...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Gah I don't even want to think about it. It's a fear I have.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments When I saw "get away from my president" for some reason I pictured Dick Cheney visiting the White House...

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments or monica

message 6: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Geez, the loony fringe isn't wasting time trying to make their threats real, huh?

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dreamelis) | 53 comments Seriously. I haven't heard much about assassination fears since before the election, but it's still been in the back of my mind. I just didn't expect things to heat up this quickly. Like PoUSA isn't a big enough job under the best circumstances.

message 8: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (FoggedIn) | 138 comments I wonder how many death threats presidents get. I mean, Bush should have had to have double the SS men of any other president...shouldn't he? Seriously, does anyone know what the stats are on these kinds of things?

message 9: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I've met a couple of Secret Service agents on separate occasions. Both told me the President, any President, gets death threats on a daily basis, and it's the Secret Service's job to investigate each and every one of those threats, no matter how explicitly they're made.

message 10: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (FoggedIn) | 138 comments Thanks, Gus. That's pretty depressing, really.

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Lot of nuts out there. They are everywhere. We've established that before on TC.