We're the Kids of America discussion

Chris Brown Gets Violent with Rihanna!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Conor (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 270 comments ok im not sure what actually happened so can u give us the recap?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Basically, Chris Brown and Rihanna got into a big fight with ended in him beating her. She then called the cops and he turned himself in. That's what people think at least, there's no real proof yet.

message 3: by Conor (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 270 comments ok yeah thats what i thought, but i wasn't sure if they realesed something

message 4: by Lacey (new)

Lacey i heard that chris and rihanna were having a fight and then chris hit her and suposably bit her and, she knew some guy that was a friend of chris and told him that and then his friend told the news person or the poperutsiy(dont kno how 2 spell that) and then ya it was all over the news....
at least thats what i heard.
=]

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

LOS ANGELES: The explosive fight that landed Barbados-born beauty Rihanna in hospital reportedly started with an SMS, the New York Daily News has reported.

The fight was ignited when singer Chris Brown got a text message from another young woman, a source told the newspaper.

"He got a booty call. He got a text. Rihanna saw it and she got upset," added the source, who is in the music business. "They started to argue. She got out of the car. He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her. She pulled away. That's when she told people he hit her."

Brown, 19, had allegedly pulled his silver Lamborghini to the side of a street in the Hancock Park neighbourhood of Los Angeles, near Rihanna's home.

Police responded to an emergency 911 call, and they found Rihanna (real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty) in the car with a bloody nose, split lip and bite marks. She was treated at a hospital for her injuries.

Brown, who hit the big-time with his 2005 No. 1 hit Run It!, turned himself in on Sunday.

He is currently out on US$50,000 (S$75,200) bail.

The police delivered their case to prosecutors on Tuesday, but the Los Angeles County District Attorney has asked for more evidence.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right?

But seriously, I don't know of any guy that would turn himself in after hitting their girlfriend. All of the guys I know would deny it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He's a little bit decent at least

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2009 01:30PM) (new)

A little bit.

At least its something.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Thomas | 41 comments I heard that chris brown hired the lawyer that represented micheal jackson & another guy that is on death road

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Its funny, because all of the companies that sponsored Micheal Phelps dropped him when they found the bong pictures, but Chris Brown's publications have only "suspended" him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree.

message 12: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments that doesn't make sense

why do they punish kids who hurt themselves more than those who hurt others

personally, that makes little sense to me

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Besides, what kind of a jerk takes pictures of Michael Phelps and sells them to a tabloid? If it were me, I would just be happy to be partying with Michael Phelps!

message 14: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 159 comments I think its stupid how big a deal it was with the Phelps picture. Seriously, this guy has been training nonstop since he was like, what, 12? He probably never got to go to the parties and stuff and do anything fun. God Forbid, he tries pot ONE time. Its not like he's a drug addict.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

How is drug use worse than domestic violence, huh? Tell me that.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Vivian! He's a freaking champion and you are going to make a huge deal over him doing some pot once? Come on.

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments every1 agrees so wth is it happening like this??!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Because some people get really offended by that kind of thing, I guess...

message 19: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments i was thinking, knowing how protective his mom is, did he even know what he was doing?

the way he is, i could probably trick him into doing a few things (i mean if that incident hadn't happened)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to trick Michael Phelps into doing some things ;]

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Amen.

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments XD yeah me 2 ^^

message 23: by Conor (last edited Feb 20, 2009 05:34PM) (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 270 comments lol erin
but yeah i agree with you guys. michael phelps is like a model citizen in every other way. he's still one of the best athletes in the world. i think he should be allowed to have some fun, or at least he soyhould've gotten a warning.
but chris brown is really bad. he's like the least hardcore black singer out there (no offense to black singers, but most of their music is about violence and sex. his songs were actually about love) and here he is abusing his gf.

message 24: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments what i don't like is how people don't just let him make his mistakes and learn from them like every human being should

we all make mistakes, and yeah, he's famous so it sux for him but still

and plus, it's not like steroids, if anything, pot will make him slower

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments yeah it will

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris Brown getting counseling from his family and priest so that's good....

And I'm sure Michael Phelps has stopped smoking marijuana....

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments lolz yeah i'm sure he did.

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments he's naive

not stupid, so im sure he's fine

message 29: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments lolz very naive. swy. but i really think his mom is a bit...overprotective, 4 lack of a better word....

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do we care about this particular case? I mean, there are sure to be thousands of these events that we don't know about. Why do we care about Chris Brown?

message 31: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments cuz he's famous. of course. *rolls eyes*

message 32: by Lauren, radical atheist...beware! (new)

Lauren (djinni) | 2702 comments Mod
*palpable headdesk*

Famous people are famous because people aren't perfect, and they know it. So they want to see perfect, to see someone, just so they know it's possible. Take that fantasy away, and BAM!

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments hmmm?

message 34: by Lauren, radical atheist...beware! (new)

His fans are mad, because he's not the hero they thought he was. Now they feel a)stupid for liking him and b)mad at him for doing that

message 35: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments oh. tnx 4 translating ^^

message 36: by Lauren, radical atheist...beware! (new)

:)

message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments XD i feel so slow now....

message 38: by Lauren, radical atheist...beware! (new)

Tis okay

message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments lolz tnx

message 40: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments how stupid

im a fan of michael and i just wish everyone would STFU and give him a F***ing break

message 41: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments ...we r.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I just met a white guy named chris brown. He says he feels like hes getting all the blame.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

actually, he was bi-racial.

message 44: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments lolz that sucks 4 him.

message 45: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments not u guys

the people at my school (like my core teacher, god she's so stupid...)

message 46: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments ur teachers talk about this??!! wow.

message 47: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 318 comments i know

she lives in her own perfect world so she probably can't understand that life is hard for some people though

message 48: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments omg i h8 ppl like that...

a history teacher called us nazis and slave owners 4 talking during lunch.

message 49: by Lauren, radical atheist...beware! (new)

What, Rachel? Yours don't? Wait till high school, then they treat you like adults...

message 50: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2196 comments they do? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1