The Academy. discussion

The Academy-Building 3 > Tatum Lite, Tela Ember, Julie Crowell, and Elle Sanders' Suite.

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Oct 04, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum opened the door and stepped inside. She held it open for Jason.

message 3: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason stepped inside, looking around at the clean dorm and thinking this is way neater than mine is. she's gonna think that I'm such a slob

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought you were taking a shower!? *raises eyebrows*))

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) ((say what now?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll just go get my swimsuit..." Tatum said, walking over to her bag laying on her bed. She pulled out a dark purple one-piece and went back over to Jason.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((LOL))

message 8: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Alright, lets go to my dorm now. It's a heckuva lot messier than yours is, but it's mostly my roomies mess." Jason said, making excuses so that she wouldn't think that he was messy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh?" Tatum grinned mischievously. "All right."

message 10: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) - exit Jason to his dorm.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

-Exit Tatum to Jason's dorm

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum opened the door and stepped inside, keeping the door open for Jason.

message 13: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason stepped in, looking around at the incredibly neat dorm, thinking again how messy his was, and wondering if being neat was maybe a girl thing.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you care for something to drink?" Tatum asked, making her way to the kitchen. "Water, lemonade, green not-so-delicious smoothie..." She smiled.

message 15: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "I'm good for now, but I may have some of that smoothie later though." Jason said, grinning at her description of it. "i'm feeling daring."

message 16: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily walked in behind Jason.She was a bit shivering as she was wet.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aha, well, you'd be the first to try," Tatum said with a smile. "The first guest, that is..."

message 18: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Well, lets hope that i don't die then, so I ccan tell every one else about how good it is." Jason said, flopping down on the couch in the living room.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum laughed. "Mmkay. I'll let you decide whether or not you'd like to do that after you've tried it..."

message 20: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "alright, that sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to it." Jason laughed along with Tatum and he waved to Lily as she waslked into the room.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum shot a bright smile at Lily. She laughed lightly and looked back at Jason. "All right!"

message 22: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason rubbed his hands together in anticipation.
"I can hardly wait to taste what I'm sure is going to be a delicacy." He licked his lips, exaggerating his excitement, making it look like he hadn't eaten in days.

message 23: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily smiled at Tatum."Ohhhh!Then we have something to dig in ...Haha...Okay"Lily laughed.