❤Fangirling fun- Josh Hutcherson, Logan Lerman, PJO, THG, Divergent, etc. ❤ discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Divergent > The book

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (last edited Oct 04, 2012 07:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 289 comments Mod
Finished it in five hours. LOVED IT!!!!! Which faction are you? I'm Divergent, mostly Dauntless, but slightly Erudite and Amity :)

Amitykitty | 24 comments Ahhhhh! I LOVED this book!! <3
I am divergent in Amity and Erudite (but mostly Amity)

message 3: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love Tris, Four, Uriah, Will, and Christina! My fav scene is probably capture the flag, when Four (view spoiler), and the end scene. :)

Devora | 23 comments Oh my God! I love this book I read it after The Hunger Games when I thought I wasn't going to like another book...I was wrong:)

message 5: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same!

Lauren I think I would probably be in Amity (there seems to be less drama there too...). Or Divergent, in either Amity or Dauntless. I know they're both really different, though.

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) im definitely NOT Dauntless (im not brave at ALL :P) but I am Divergent...and I would pick Amity probably...
but i dont remember the book (i read it in like...January or something) i need to re-read i tho...

message 8: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, I am in love with fictional guys! I need them to come to life! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I wouldn't like amity lol. Too much hippie vibe. And I don't do drugs haha XD

❤Fangirling fun- Josh Hutcherson, Logan Lerman,...

unread topics | mark unread