Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13451 comments Mod
A Human Element by Donna Galanti Donna Galanti

Genre: Paranormal Suspense

A Human Element

Book Description

One by one, Laura Armstrong’s friends and adoptive family members are being murdered, and despite her unique healing powers, she can do nothing to stop it. The savage killer haunts her dreams, tormenting her with the promise that she is next.

Determined to find the killer, she follows her visions to the site of a crashed meteorite–her hometown. There, she meets Ben Fieldstone, who seeks answers about his parents’ death the night the meteorite struck. In a race to stop a mad man, they unravel a frightening secret that binds them together. But the killer’s desire to destroy Laura face-to-face leads to a showdown that puts Laura and Ben’s emotional relationship and Laura’s pure spirit to the test. With the killer closing in, Laura discovers her destiny is linked to his and she has two choices–redeem him or kill him.

Be one of the first 7 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. (if possible)

Formats available: Epub, Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

mobi

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13451 comments Mod
sent in your request Angie

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments I posted my review on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 5: by Donna (new) - added it

Donna Galanti (donnagalanti) | 29 comments Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "I posted my review on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Angie, I greatly appreciate you reading and reviewing A HUMAN ELEMENT! Thanks for taking the time to write such an indepth review.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Human Element (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Donna Galanti (other topics)