Team Twilight discussion

General > One of the Baker twins for Emily???

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 10, 2009 12:34PM) (new)

Stephanie 1690572
Shannon & Shauna Baker As Emily?

February 10, 2009
The “Baker Twins” are Shannon and Shauna Baker, identical twins who are Native American models, actresses, and spokespersons. According to tipster Olga M., they’ve received callbacks for the role of Emily-

Feb 9, 2009

"Both my sister and I auditioned for it and we both got call backs. Hopefully one of us gets the part." :)

What’s interesting is that they were both on the Tyra Banks Show recently talking about racism against Native Americans in Hollywood

message 2: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 10, 2009 12:30PM) (new)

message 3: by Meghan (last edited Feb 10, 2009 12:31PM) (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I think they could play Emily. They sorta look like her at least. But I always pictures Emily w/ a sorta flat face.

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 10, 2009 12:31PM) (new)

Stephanie And together

[image error]

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments The bottom pic for each kinda scares me alittle. They look kinda weird.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Well its from a photoshoot so I'm not sure what look they were going for...lol

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments They don't look at all like the normal 1st pics of them.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments sure they culd play emily. are they good actresses? i've never heard of them.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I have never heard of them...I just think its cool that they are at least Native American!

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I haven't heard of them either.
I agree that's a good thing they're Native American. Espeaily after how some Native Americans were upset about casting. I feel bad how they feel like they're not good enough to repersent themselves.

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
umm they scare me...lol.

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I feel the bottom pics for each are deffiently scary.

message 14: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) I think they look quite vicious!

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah but that was only for that photoshoot. I think they are both really pretty.

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I feel that Shauna looks more like Emily, Shannon is pretty, but doesn't really look like Emily. But the Emily I pictured in my head had a flater face then both of them.