Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristi (new)

Cristi Are there any Ranger or Heller fans here? I've just recently discovered Heller, but Ranger is my all time favorite Dangerous hero. One Ranger is all you'll ever need...

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill | 294 comments Is this Ranger from the Stephanie Plum series, or another book? I have only read the first on in this series, but Ranger did intrigue me.

message 3: by Kelly (last edited Oct 02, 2012 02:52PM) (new)

Kelly | 6 comments Amen Cristi! But of course you already knew that! Ranger (yes, from the Stephanie Plum series, books 1-12 only) is my favorite man of mystery! Sigh!
And I'm reading the first Heller book right now and yep, he is pretty darn intriguing too!

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 6 comments Cristi wrote: "Are there any Ranger or Heller fans here? I've just recently discovered Heller, but Ranger is my all time favorite Dangerous hero. One Ranger is all you'll ever need..."
Sigh! that is all I can say "babe"

message 5: by Kelleigh (new)

Kelleigh (goodreadscomsunshine2047) Mmm Ranger

: )

message 6: by Cristi (new)

Cristi Kelleigh, my thoughts exactly, "Mmmm, Ranger." LOL
Kelly, right back at you Babe!

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine W. (GaKat) Jill wrote: "Is this Ranger from the Stephanie Plum series, or another book? I have only read the first on in this series, but Ranger did intrigue me."

In the first book Ranger was a minor character but with each book Ranger evolves, actually more than the other characters and becomes part of the love triangle.

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine W. (GaKat) I'll always be a Babe but I'm going through Heller withdrawals after reading all 4 books back to back over the last few days.

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 6 comments Ranger in Fanfiction is even better than the way Evanovich has treated him the last few years.

message 10: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (WAnda517) | 1 comments Ranger is my favorite fictional man, but he's only dangerous to bad guys, and to hearts. I'm a Babe, and won't be swayed by lesser fictional men. (I have all 4 of the Heller books, but haven't started any of them yet; right now I'm spending my time with Doc Ford. not too dangerous at all... )

I agree with Kelly, Ranger in FanFiction is orders of magnitude better than anything Janet has written in years.

message 11: by Jill (new)

Jill | 294 comments Who is Heller?? I feel like I am missing something huge here:-)

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 6 comments Jill wrote: "Who is Heller?? I feel like I am missing something huge here:-)"
Jill check out JD Nixon on Amazon. She is the author of the Heller series. Here is the description of the first book:
Book 1 in the Heller series. Despite having no experience or skills, Tilly Chalmers can’t believe her luck when she lands a dream job in a security and surveillance business owned by the dangerously attractive Heller. But she soon discovers her new boss is a man of many secrets. And what is she to make of the strange group of people who live with him? After her first two assignments go disastrously wrong, and with a ruthless competitor on the scene, Tilly must decide if she has what it takes to survive the rough world of security work.

and the web link:
http://www.amazon.com/Heller-ebook/dp...

message 13: by Katherine (new)

Katherine W. (GaKat) Jill wrote: "Who is Heller?? I feel like I am missing something huge here:-)"

"Heller" is currently a free Kindle download and well worth your time to read. I'm currently going through Heller withdrawals after reading all 4 books back to back over the last few days. I'm looking forward to book 5 being published by year end

message 14: by Jill (new)

Jill | 294 comments Got it!! Thanks guys, will let you now what i think:-)

message 15: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 379 comments Me too!

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine W. (GaKat) Cindi wrote: "Me too!"

Yay!! I hope you enjoy the books. Don't forget to "like" them on Amazon.