Love my Secret discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 237) (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 637 comments Mod
Where people play soccer and football. Farther is the baseball area then the track field.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma was walking silently, ghosting towards the track.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) April saw a girl walking. She wondered whether she should go and talk to her.

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara watches them from afar. After a minute she sighs and makes her way toward them.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Though she saw the others, she made no move of interaction, choosing neither to approach them nor run. Instead, she walked on as if they simply did not exist.

message 6: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 08:56AM) (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) Avail runs upto the other girl." What's your name?" She asks. " I'm Avril"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma blinks slowly, and cocks her head. Because she was silent, many thought her stupid, as if she couldn't understand what she was hearing. Flipping out a pad of paper, she sketched out the word 'Karma'.

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Hi guys." Sara walks up. "I'm Sara."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma waves to her slowly. What was with this sudden influx of people speaking to her?

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara suddenly remembers the girl. She was a mute. "Oh sorry." Sara casts her eyes down. "I forgot you can't talk."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Another mark on her pad, that read 'I can.'

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) " then why don't you?" She asks

message 14: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 09:28AM) (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) Avril wonders whether she should use her mind control ability to make her talk

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma knows that nothing they could do would mean a thing to her, so she doesn't bother. Putting her pad away, Fayte faded back into view beside her. Quickly signing something to him, he nods. "I am sorry, sister. I did not mean to leave you to communicate for yourself." Everyone knew that Karma never went anywhere without Fayte, and Fayte went nowhere without Karma.

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara looks the girl over. "If you don't want to talk you don't have to." Her eyes cloud for a minute as she remembers her past.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma gives a brisk nod. Fayte sits down, "I am assuming you no longer plan to 'walk the track'?"

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Who're you?" Sara asks the boy beside Karma (Fayte).

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Hey. I'm Sara." She holds out her hand. "You may know my brother, Henry."

message 21: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Oct 14, 2012 10:48AM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Fayte made no attempt to shake her hand. "I do not know him, and I will presume it is best that way."

message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara gawks at him. "What's your problem?" She can't help but be rude.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I have no problem," Fayte says, before looking to Karma. Karma signs something quickly, and Fayte replies to Sara for her, "Karma wishes me to tell you to think before you speak."

message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara narrows her eyes. She'd never been good with rules. "Why should I do that?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Fayte looks to Karma again, reading the signs. "You put yourself on dangerous grounds."

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Meaning?" Sara crosses her arms.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Another swift glance at Karma before, "It is dangerous to speak out of line as you do."

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara shrugs, keeping her eyes on Karma and her creepy friend. "Never bothered me before. Why? Are you threatening me?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) This time he watched Karma signing things for almost half of a minute. "No. Not yet." Was the simple response.

message 30: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara sighs, not moving.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Fayte leans back against a tree, "Are you sure you do not wish to leave, sister?"

message 32: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "I'm not your sister." Sara says through clenched teeth. Something about him sent warning bells through her head.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Of course not, but Karma is."

message 34: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Oh my apologies." Sara rolls her eyes. Why was she still there?

((Goodness she is so rude haha))

message 35: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Oct 14, 2012 11:57AM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((XD Fayte looks so creepy))

Karma shook her head no, but Fayte gave a smile of razor teeth. "Though, you may leave as well."

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara rolls her eyes.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Standing, he as tall, and intimidating. "Are we threatening you? Now we are."

message 38: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Take your best shot, sugar." Sara spreads her arms wide. She may not be special, but she had some mad fighting skills.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma and Fayte did not need to touch her to hurt her, and Fayte simply looked at a large branch that was hanging over Sara, telling it to fall. Soon enough, it broke off of the tree and started it's descent.

message 40: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Sara takes a quick step back. Her heart leaps but she's okay. "Nice try."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "It was no try," Fayde says as a raccoon leaps from the branch.

message 42: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Henry teleports to Sara's side. He takes in the scene. "Enough. What's going on?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Fayde makes no attempt to explain, holding out his hand to help Karma to her feet.

message 44: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Answer me." Henry begins to grow angry which isn't a good thing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Karma shakes her head no.

((Fayte and Karma should meet Hades. ^_^))

message 47: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Henry turns to Sara. "What happened, Sara?" His eyes glow brightly.

"They were bothering me." She says simply, folding her arms in front of her chest.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((Lalala, yesh.))

Fayte did not reply, nor did Karma sign anything.

((Ok, Hades will leave the forest then come here. :3))

message 50: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Radigan Henry takes a forceful step towards them. "I suggest you start talking. Now."

« previous 1 3 4 5