Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4) Whispers at Moonrise question

Are you going to bother reading this?
Carole Carole Oct 02, 2012 06:05AM
I don't know about you, but I was so disappointed with the last book, and don't feel like continuing on. Even on her website she is indicating that the final book will come out after this one. Will she choose Derek of Lucas?. So, from what I interpret this book will give no resolution. Do you think I should continue on?

The series is really annoying but the last one really pulled through for me
I liked the middle and the end a lot
Hopefully she will continue the good story in the last book

If you don’t like the love triangle, then you are going to want to pull out your hair with this last book. I know I did. Still, I’m going to keep reading because I don’t like stopping in the middle of a series. If you’re like me and can ignore all the back and forth, then go for it. If not, this book is not for you.

doctor (last edited Oct 13, 2012 11:05PM ) Oct 13, 2012 11:05PM   0 votes
I still think what she turns out to be is a joke. I am pleased with how CC handled the whole entire ghost situation in this book (that always seems to be Hunter's strong point with the Shadow Falls novels) I've never been a fan of Derek throughout the novels, so seeing him constantly trail after Kylie like a lost, love sick puppy gets on my damn nerves. I really wish we saw the series from Della's perspective (who has the best storyline out of all them.)
IF YOU ARE A HOLIDAY/BURNETT FAN YOU WILL BE HAPPY~

This book was awesome..barring the love triangle. Considering it's the second to last book, it's very worth reading. I finished it in less than a day.

yes!! i think you should!!! it was awsome! plus some of the things that happens in it i couldnt belive it even happened. although in some spots i wished they'd had a little more acction to it. but other than that it was amazing

I read it, and it was good enough to make me want to read the next book. The next book should have more world building, 'cause we'll get to see more life outside of the camp setting.

This book really is good. The series is kind of on a downward spiral. Still with all of the twists and turns of what she is and what she can do really kept me interested. The love triangle is really getting old, but I think it's due to the fact that I want her to pick one and not the other because I think the other hiding something (not telling who)... Otherwise I think C.C. Hunter does an amazing job of describing situations and definatly keeps your attention.