aspiring writers discussion

^^Your Stories^^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ★Azhley★ (new)

★Azhley★ (azhlizzle) | 13 comments What are you writing about?

What inspired you to write it?

Do you plan on finishing it?

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Right now I'm mostly working on writing a book called Reverse, which is the sequel to another book i wrote called Reborn. It was inspired by ... the first book. lol. And the first book was inspired by a caffeine rush. I hope I finish it, since I finished the first one.

oh, btw i'm thinking about self-publishing Reborn. so if you'd be interested in buying it, let me know ^_^

message 3: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I'm writing a lot of stories. I plan on finishing them all, but it will take time. The ones I'm focusing on mostly are Kara Morphix-for lack of a better title, and Skeleton Key. Kara Morphix's first two chapters are here if you want to read them...

message 4: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Oh, Kara was inspired by a game my cousins and I used to play when we were younger, we were strange kids...
Skeleton Key was inspired on a rainy day when I was bored. I remembered when I found a skeleton key in a big hole someone dug in our front lawn, fixing our water pipes, and I started writing. Though, come to think of it, the character doesn't get the key that way-I wonder why she got the key the way she did?...

message 5: by Laurena (new)

Laurena You're welcome!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "so if you'd be interested in buying it, please let me know.

How much does this book cost exactly?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Right now I'm editing a book called "Vampires: Hunters and Humans". Please let me add in that I am changing the trilogy series title from "Vampires:" to something else, I just haven't come up with anything unique yet... anywho. This book was inspired to me when I had been in school, it's one of those books that each chapter is a different charecter. The VERY first draft is on my writing spot if you want to read it >.<

message 8: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) | 39 comments Mod
Im not far but im writing a story (romance is all i write because romance is almost the only thing i read) about this girl who thinks she is in love with this guy. He loves her to but has to leave for two months "to cear his head" he tells her that on (i can not remember the exact day i said) he will meet her at the same swing set he said goodbye to her at. The story starts when she is waiting for him at this swing set. She never gave herself a chance to heal clinging on to every thing about him even though she has had no contact with him since he left. He does not come like he promised. She is walking home when he texts her for the first time in 2 months but all it says is "sorry" she says the obvious "why" and all he replys is "i cna't" she says "?" but this time there is no reply. she goes home and is confused. thats as far as i have gotten. Im not 100% sure where im going with this but i hope its somewhere good.

I have no title yet im not good at coming up with them. What do you guys think of calling it "Gone"

message 9: by ★Azhley★ (new)

★Azhley★ (azhlizzle) | 13 comments imma writing 2 vampire books one inspired by a dream (My guardian of the night)the other one is expirences i've gone through( the Dazzling Imperfections of Love). I am also writing a werewolf book my friend and i decided to work on it together i wirte he does animation. ( Unbroken) and also an angel one which i had a dream bout.

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy Keka wrote: "lol. laurena, did i add you? if not, add me plz. ur pretty cool."

Laurena... cool? HA!

message 11: by Andy (new)

Andy I'm kidding. She's my sister, I'm aloud to say that.

message 12: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

★☆Let Me Save Us☆★ wrote: "imma writing 2 vampire books one inspired by a dream (My guardian of the night)the other one is expirences i've gone through( the Dazzling Imperfections of Love). I am also writing a werewolf book ..."

thats reaky cool. i would love to read the second one. i like them all but the second one sounds the best :) great title.

message 13: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

thnx

message 14: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 5 comments hi

message 15: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Hi.

message 16: by Massie (new)

Massie | 1 comments um...im writing a story about robin hood thru maid marian's eyes...im kinda obsessed w/ robin hood. Its a bbc america series and its soooooooooooo good--anyway...i thought of, well, i just wanted to write it and i definately will finish it

message 17: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

ya :D

message 18: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Bells wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "so if you'd be interested in buying it, please let me know.

How much does this book cost exactly?

"

oh, idk yet. it might be a while before i get around to putting it together ... but it would cost as much as any old book, probably.

message 19: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

well let us know :)

message 20: by silent.reaper (new)

silent.reaper | 6 comments Soo many vampire books ><
Wow.
I guess there must be a lot of Twilight fans.
I bet my books are going to be as hawt as Twilight. heh heh heh...

xD jk. jk.

message 21: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

lol. ya the thing is I can't read vampire books cause it bugs me how rong they are comppared to twilight. all ym hater friends call the twilight vampires fake vampires.

message 22: by Laurena (new)

Laurena That's not fair! They aren't fakes!

message 23: by Andy (new)

Andy Laurena, are you sticking up for fictional characters again?

message 24: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Yes...

message 25: by silent.reaper (last edited Mar 09, 2009 07:13AM) (new)

silent.reaper | 6 comments Vampires are all fake. xD
I guess you can say there are different types of vampires. I wonder who would win, Edward or Dracula.

I bet Dracula.
Please don't kill me.

message 26: by Joy (new)

Joy hi! I have just done a chapter. Hope you Enjoy!
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 27: by silent.reaper (new)

silent.reaper | 6 comments I love you tooooo.

Omg, remember cops and robbers >_>

message 28: by silent.reaper (new)

silent.reaper | 6 comments Yeah i know.
You start giggling.
Melissa wasn't good either though, but it would have worked better with a larger group.

message 29: by Joy (new)

Joy Do none of u like my story, or do none of you care?

Insert Book Title | 1 comments I am writing a novel about vampire and werewolves.

Reading inspired it. I just felt this urge to get out there and tell my own story.

I am trying to finish it but somedays are harder than others. I am not doing a good job right now with work and everything else getting in the way. I really need to pick it back up.

message 31: by Andy (last edited Mar 13, 2009 06:04AM) (new)

Andy I haven't had time to read any of them yet, so I haven't said I liked them, but I'm working on it. And no one likes my story except my sister and my friend so...

message 32: by Andy (new)

Andy thanks.

message 33: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

ya thanks. i have a friend who i KNOW will get published when she is older so i am usualy comparing my writing to hers and she is better in SO maney ways.

message 34: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

thats so cool

message 35: by Andy (new)

Andy That is really cool, I wish I had a teacher that would do that!

message 36: by Laurena (new)

Laurena me too.

message 37: by Joy (new)

Joy me three!

message 38: by Joy (new)

Joy Keka, you act like the leader. r u? ur really cool. really responsible.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 30, 2009 08:02AM) (new)

This is a new story of mine, so please tell me what you think!
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 40: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

thats really good ((sorry i havn't on in so long. i went on a little trip))

message 41: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I added Chapter Twelve of Outcast! :D

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I haven't updated my stories in a while, but I'll try to do it soon!

message 43: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Me Too. I have two more chapters written.

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy I've written more chapters, but I haven't put them up yet.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Woo! I updated "The Tapping"! (Only a little bit, but I think it's pretty interesting. Although I'm probably biased about that)

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 15, 2009 06:46PM) (new)

I added Author's Notes to each chapter of "The Tapping". Please check them out and tell me if I should continue!

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 15, 2009 06:47PM) (new)

cricket, cricket, cricket
Where is everybody?

message 48: by Sella (last edited Apr 15, 2009 07:35PM) (new)

Sella Malin Oy vey. I just finished Chapter Fourteen of Outcast...it was the HARDEST thing I've EVER had to write in my LIFE!! PHEWW!! *wipes sweat off brow, breathes heavily* I'm SO glad I finished it! I thought it would last forever!! 0.0 PLEASE read it and comment for all my labor and grief. >.< Excuse me for the lengthiness and sort of run-on-iss.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...

message 49: by Laurena (new)

Laurena You know what would be cool? If we had a folder, where we could just read each others stories, or if you made another contest or something.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't updated "Taken" or "Caged" in a long time, but I've been updating "The Tapping" a lot. So...uh...read it!

« previous 1