Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Jennifer L. Armentrout
This topic is about Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series Discussions > Cursed - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments This one tied Blood Cross for second on our Whatever poll and I didn't have the heart to say no! So talk away about Armentrout's Cursed.

Spoilers
Remember to utilize the (view spoiler) tags so that you don't spoil anything for any other readers. Check out the "some html is ok" options on goodreads for details or ask! We've even got a special thread for more details.

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (SandyKuro) | 27 comments I would read this but the library doesn't have it so I can't get a copy! Maybe they will get it soon!

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 43 comments I'm about halfway through and I'm loving it! A little reminiscent of the X Men, but I can live with it.

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 43 comments All done! Really good read. A little predictable at the end, but overall very well written with characters that draw you in.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments As soon as I can get my hands on a copy I'll join in.

The problem with Armentrout's works are they always remind you of something. (Or in my case I feel like she just retold someone elses story.)

Her Covenant books are like Richelle Mead's VA books. (There are scenes and plot threads that match up perfectly.) Lux=I Am Number 4. I was hoping this one would be 100% her own.

That said I'm a Covenant addict, so no smack down on the author.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Got it from the library, I'll try to get to it soon but I have some challenge books to finish up first!

message 7: by ★ gwiz ★ (last edited Nov 02, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 55 comments I purchased Cursed as Jennifer Armentrout is one of my fav authors.

I did enjoy this book but I don't think it is one of her best works. She didn't resolve (view spoiler) Ember's gift reminded me of X-men.

I got the impression that she may have written it some time ago before her recent series but wasn't able to be it published until now.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2535 comments Huh, I wonder if that's the case? I just bought Pure some I'm really excited!

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cursed (other topics)