Zombies! discussion

Zombie Theory > Toxoplasmosa Gondii

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments I was just notified of this...it's relevant to the interest of zombies...

http://responsivearts.blogspot.com/20...

You can google and a bunch of searches come up that talk about it, so it is true, and very real.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm pretty sure I've heard of this... but didn't take much notice til now...

message 3: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments TADE [is not the doctor:] wrote: "I'm pretty sure I've heard of this... but didn't take much notice til now..."

Yeah it's all over place on the internet. I was looking it up after someone sent me that article cus I thought it was false...But yeah, it's all over now. It's quite interesting, it seems to be tied in with Schitzophrenia.

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments YIKES!

message 5: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Angie wrote: "YIKES!"

I know, scary stuff huh? It's worst case scenario of zombie attack. Cus they move just like regular humans and are quite alive, but unaware of the things they're doing because the virus manipulates them.

message 6: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (kristabela) Holy crap!

message 7: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Kristy wrote: "Holy crap!"

Holy crap indeed! Better prepare for a zombie attack just in case. :D Although it might be hard to survive, because strength is everything with these kinds of zombies. They might not be biting you. They might be hacking you down with chainsaws and crowbars and other blunt objects.

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments I have cats in my house which makes this real scary what if they come after me!!!

message 9: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Angie wrote: "I have cats in my house which makes this real scary what if they come after me!!!"

Make your cats outside cats. Also don't handle their fecal matter.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 78 comments "Make your cats outside cats. Also don't handle their fecal matter."

I'd advise against the first sentence. The second is just common sense ;)

message 11: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Rachel wrote: ""Make your cats outside cats. Also don't handle their fecal matter."

I'd advise against the first sentence. The second is just common sense ;)

"

Depends on where you live, if you live in New York, it wont mater if your cats inside or out. Rats are everywhere.

message 12: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) I like the last two words of the article

"General Unpleasantness"

I know lots of people who are Generally Unpleasant... to I take the machete to them now or wait until they start chomping on folks?

message 13: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments Never let your cats out! People don't like them.... people try to run them over... cats fight get infections, and sometimes the cats never come home poor kitties. Just what I think!

message 14: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Kristen wrote: "I like the last two words of the article

"General Unpleasantness"

I know lots of people who are Generally Unpleasant... to I take the machete to them now or wait until they start chomping on ..."

LOL wait until they start chopping up people cus then they are a direct threat.

message 15: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) Lyla wrote: "Kristen wrote: "I like the last two words of the article

"General Unpleasantness"

I know lots of people who are Generally Unpleasant... to I take the machete to them now or wait until they start ..."

Seems like we could get the jump on this whole thing if we started now though! waves machete around looking for unpleasant people

We could start at the DMV!

message 16: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Kristen wrote: "Lyla wrote: "Kristen wrote: "I like the last two words of the article

"General Unpleasantness"

I know lots of people who are Generally Unpleasant... to I take the machete to them now or wait ..."

You're a killing machine! *laughs hysterically* Don't let the cops catch you. Cus in jail you'd be fucked if Zombies attacked.

message 17: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) True... Jail is not where you want to be when the Zombies attack

Returns to her lair to rework her plan

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 78 comments Unless you created a fortress to keep the Zombies out

message 19: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Rachel wrote: "Unless you created a fortress to keep the Zombies out"

Problem is, when you're in jail you dont have any supplies inside your cell right at your disposal...So thats tricky.

Kristen - Let me know if you get a good plan concoted! :D Share!

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 78 comments true...i was just thinking of using the building not having been locked inside from the beginning of an attack.

message 21: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Rachel wrote: "true...i was just thinking of using the building not having been locked inside from the beginning of an attack."

Well if you're not locked inside that's okay...but if you're in there and there's people infected...Well yeah chances of finding an empty prison without prisoners inside.

message 22: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (kristabela) Lyla wrote: "Kristy wrote: "Holy crap!"

Holy crap indeed! Better prepare for a zombie attack just in case. :D Although it might be hard to survive, because strength is everything with these kinds of zombies. T..."

I'll be the one on the roof-top picking them off. What's that?... Burt Reynolds?... not anymore.

message 23: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 23 comments Kristy wrote: "Lyla wrote: "Kristy wrote: "Holy crap!"

Holy crap indeed! Better prepare for a zombie attack just in case. :D Although it might be hard to survive, because strength is everything with these kind..."

HAHAHAHHAHAH You're silly. :D Win and good. I am on your team. Red team or gtfo. Zombies = blue team.