The Academy. discussion

The Academy-Building 1 > The Library

Comments (showing 1-50 of 105) (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Oct 01, 2012 05:12PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian A lot of the students hang out in here when doing homework.
[image error]

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily walked in with a book ,She sat on one corner and started completing her notes.

message 3: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason walked in, listening to his music in headphones, bobbing his head and humming along quietly to music that noone else could hear. he sat down, easing his frame into a chair, then pulled a book out of his bag and started to read, drinking from a thermos full of some steaming liquid.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments Julie walked along the rows and rows of books,looking for some books that would help her on her project.she pulled out a few books before sitting down at a table and opening them up to the contents.

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason looked around, saw Julie, and decided to go over and say hi. he got up out of the chair and walked over, sitting down across from her, pulling out one of his earbuds, and saying "Hey, how's it going?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments Julie looked up from her books"good and you?"she said before looking back at the books.she flipped the page and kept reading

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "I'm pretty good. Loving this song." He said, bobbing his head to a beat that now could be quietly heard by her, and barely the music from 'Beside You' by Marianas Trench could be hear from his beats earphones.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments "Marianas trench,I love them"Julie said as she heard the song from where she was sitting.She pulled her hair into a bun so when she read it wouldn't get into her face.

message 9: by Ethan (last edited Oct 04, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Really? they're like, my favorite band!" Jason* said, running a hand through his thick dirty blonde hair, respiking the front, a habit of his. "Have you been to any of their concerts?" He asked, trying to keep up a conversation.
((do you really like Marianas Trench? I do actually love them.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you mean Jason. :) ))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments "A few.but they were all pretty small."Julie said with a slight smile as she read her books ((well I've heard about them and Ive heard a few songs but I dont know much about them.i mean their okay ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum stepped through the doorway and glanced around. She saw that some tables were taken, so she sat in a corner, in plain sight but not extremely noticeable. Sighing, she pulled out her iPod and plopped the earbuds into her ears. Brandi Carlile played while she proceeded to heave a bulging bag onto a chair next to her and pull out a book.

message 13: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "I went to their Masterpiece Theatre concert. I loved every second. It was awesome. Anyway, Jason. Last names aren't important to me. What's your name? and you Major?" Jason said, trying to be friendly, but some people thought that he came on too strong.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments "Julie.and I major in mostly dance but I have a side project of a bit of singing"Julie said with a shrug"and you?"

message 15: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "i'm in here for music, I play somewhere around 15 instruments, but I think that my favorite is either the acoustic guitar, or maybe the piano. kind of a toss up, you know?" Jason said, smiling kindly at her, and noticing Tatum step in through the doors.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 11 comments "I guess"Julie said as she flipped the page before turning to another book"I prefer dancing over singing anyday"she added as she began reading the other book

message 17: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Well, I can see you're busy, so I think that I'll leave you, but see you around." Jason said, smiling and getting up, walking back to his chair and sitting back down, incidently, directly across from Tatum, replacing his earbud, he started listening to his music again, bobbing his head to the beat.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum tore her eyes away from her book. "Hello?" she said quietly, pulling out one earbud but leaving the other in.

message 19: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Hmmm?"Jason said, smiling kindly,doing the same with his earbuds. he examined her, taking in her hair, smile and book choice.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum nodded slowly. "Er, who are you?" She cringed, ashamed of the weak sentence.

message 21: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "My name is Jason" Jason said, 'Everybody Talks' by Neon Trees could be heard coming from his earbuds now. he rolled up the sleeves on his hoodie, still smiling at Tatum. "You?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tatum," she replied. "Is that 'Everybody Talks' that I hear? Very catchy tune... I've not heard anything quite like it before. The lyrics aren't quite my favorite, but the tune is quite interesting. I'm not as into that as I am more folksy, bluesy music, though. I prefer a more Brandi Carlile, or Mumford and Sons, feel to my music. I do enjoy a lot of music, though." Tatum stopped.

message 23: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Really? mumford and sons? I had you pegged as more of a bubblegum pop kind of girl. I personally prefer Said the Whale, Marianas Trench, Coldplay, the Lumineers, and other such bands. I don't really know what genre that is though." Jason said, being his usual talkative self.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum nodded and flashed him a hint of a smile. "Ah, I see. Coldplay is a wonderful band, but I haven't heard of the others. I also enjoy Ingrid Michaelson and Regina Spektor, because of their incredibly unique voices. I am not into pop. It's too... Oh, I don't know. Loud, obnoxious, quick... that."

message 25: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "See, I also like Dubstep, on the other end of the spectrum too, so, i'm weird that way." Jason said, reaching into his bag, removing the thermos, and drank some more.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see." She watched him for a moment, then averted her eyes elsewhere. Tatum cleared her throat. "Dubstep, really? I enjoy some Dubstep... My brother's a bit into it, and he plays it in his room, so I've gotten to hear a bit. It's all right."

message 27: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Yeah, I have a VERY broad music spectrum that I listen to. just look at my favorites playlist." He said, showing her his Ipod, which ranged from slow alternative to upbeat dubstep.\
((again, I'm off for the night, bed and stuffs, so read ya later!!!!))

message 28: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily was fully concentrating in finishing her work ,so she didn't realize that she was not alone in library now. When she finished her notes,She packed her books in her bag and stared searching for her most favorite book-'harry potter and goblet of fire' in the nearby rack.She pulled out the book from the fantasy section and walked towards Tatum to say a 'hi'.
"Hi Tatum!"Lily smiled.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum peered at the little screen. "Mm hmm, you sure do. Hello Lily." She looked up to see the girl that she had met day or two previously.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Tela walked into the room, smiling at the sight of all the books. She wandered through the rows, and picked out a book. She sat down in a chair by where everyone else was sitting, and opened her book.

message 31: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Hey, I guess your name is Lily, so, Hey Lily, I'm Jason." Jason said, offering his hand for her to shake. Looking relaxed and friendly, he was really studying everyone around him. trying to figure out what to say so that they would all like him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum watched them both, slightly wary, but wanting someone to talk to for once.

message 33: by Ethan (last edited Oct 05, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason turned back to Tatum, after shaking Lily's hand and said "So, Tatum, how old are you?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fifteen. A sophomore," Tatum replied. "What about you?"

message 35: by Moni (new)

Moni Ethan {Hardcore Whovian} wrote: ""Hey, I guess your name is Lily, so, Hey Lily, I'm Jason." Jason said, offering his hand for her to shake. Looking relaxed and friendly, he was really studying everyone around him. trying to figure..."

"Oh..."hello Jason"Lily shaked his hand.
((Sorry Ethan I was late to see the post.))

message 36: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Hadley Star wrote: ""I'm fifteen. A sophomore," Tatum replied. "What about you?""

"Me too. so did you just transfer here, or did you go last year too?" Jason asked, trying to find out more about Tatum, wondering if she was friend material.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I transfered." Tatum smiled, and though it was a bit stiff, it was rather genuine. "Er, have you found your way around yet? I've not been here long, and this library's the only place that I ever go, not including my dormitory and classes."

message 38: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Well, where would you like to go? I can take you there. I know a lot about where stuff is in this school. I wander the hals a lot." Jason said, noticing her stiff smile.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you really?" Tatum's smile grew broader. "Oh, I mean, only if you aren't busy..."

message 40: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Come on, do I look busy?" He said, gesturing to himself. he looked really relaxed, and not at all stressed, but that was how he always looked, but she didn't know that.

message 41: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily was listening to their conversation "Ok then.....May I also come with you!I can also show you some places!?"Lily asked them, hopefully.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum glanced up at Lily. "Er... What do you think?" She asked Jason, referring to Lily's question.

message 43: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Hey, Whatever. I don't care, she can tag along. but the first stop is the music room, okay?" Jason said, looking forward to showing them his music skills.

message 44: by Moni (new)

Moni "No problem at all"Lily shrugged.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"All right," Tatum said, putting her book away but keeping her iPod in her pocket. "I've been wanting to get to the music room."

message 46: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily packed her harry potter book inside ."Tatum,What is your favorite book?.......For me its Harry potter book.I love all seven...What about you?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum stood. "I enjoy lots of books, but my favorite is probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I enjoy all seven, as well, though."

message 48: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Oct 06, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Tela rolled her eyes at their conversation. "μουσικοί ... είναι ηλίθιοι." She muttered in her breath, not loud enough for the to hear. She snapped her book shut and stood up, going to put it away.

message 49: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Well, lets not tary any longer than we have to." Jason said, grinning, anxious to play something for them. "Well, if we get there early enough, maybe I can play something for you."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

-Enter Elle-

Elle walked in with a stack of books and nearly ran into the group of people who were talking. She humphed and then walked away, not wanting to socialize with anyone. She sat down and bent her back over her books, looking over some notes on Johann Sebastian Bach's works.

« previous 1 3