Sarah Dessen Lovers <3 discussion

along for the ride video clip

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (ameliarobinson) | 12 comments Oh my goodness! That was fantastic! Your reading-aloud skills are so much better than mine and you did such a wonderful job by getting the gist of the voices in there. For the first time EVER, I felt like I was actually reading it and seeing it and experiencing it. That NEVER happens when someone reads out loud.

So, in plain talk, you did wonderfully and now *sucks in breath* I can't wait until the book comes out! IN JUNE no less! I have to wait until JUNE to read it!

You know, I LOVE the covers to your paperback novels? The ones that are published with "Speak" at least. I think the cover to the paperback version of This Lullaby is my favorite. But the hardcover "Just Listen" is really good too. I freaked when I saw the cover for "Along For The Ride". That's gotta be my favorite thus far!

Will you be doing any book tours in NC anytime soon?! You NEED to come to Charlotte! It's only, like, an hour and a half away from Chapel Hill! It would be so cool to go to a book signing of yours.

My goodness, I hyper. Okay, I know everyone probably found this post extremely boring so I'll hush up now. :D

-Amelia

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige | 119 comments Mod
oh my goshness! that was amazing! i can't wait for that book! it seems like so far away!!! :(

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Haha, I replied to this in your blog as well but I’m so excited for this book!! I seriously can't wait.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 21 comments What a great video! I'm so excited! Only four more months. :)

message 6: by Kaitie♥ (new)

Kaitie♥ (HoodiesGirl) | 189 comments Mod
Oh! So cool! I can't wait for the book to come out! YOu did soooooo good reading out loud! It sounded really good! The day it comes out seems soooooooo far away! :)