YA Writers and Readers discussion

Book talks > Books worthy of rereading

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (last edited Mar 08, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Morgan | 1315 comments Mod
Hi,do you have difficulty with rereading things? If not what are some books you've reread?

message 2: by Morgan (last edited Mar 08, 2013 08:14AM) (new)

I can read Perfect Chemistry Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkelesover and over again. It's just SO GOOD!

message 3: by Nici (new)

Nici Shame on me, I haven't read any of those books but they're all on my TBR pile. I am waiting for the paperback version of The Fault In Our Stars (I can't wait for January) I heard good things about John Green and I will definitely try to read his books.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

You should get to that. At first I really didn't know much about John Green but then actually just last year when the book came out I found the Fault in or Stars and I read the synopses and it said it was about cancer and my uncle was in recovery from cancer then so I had to buy it and I absolutely loved it i also got looking for alaska at the same time as well.

message 5: by Ju (new)

Ju (juju97) How is the perfect chemistry series? I didn't seem to find the blurb interesting but maybe it's just one of those books that are interesting but sadly lack good blurbs?

message 6: by Morgan (last edited Dec 10, 2012 11:44AM) (new)

I personally loved it. Some people don't thin the same, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll admit it's a bit cliche, but I stil love them. I've been waiting forever for the last one to come out in paperback though

message 7: by Inês (new)

Inês I love Looking for Alaska, it's one of my favorite books and my favorite by John Green. I have it in various languages (i prefer the english edition though).
I have read it 3 times so far.
It's just that kind of book that i can keep rereading and not get tired of it.

message 8: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Books worth re-reading? Well, Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7) by J.K. Rowling of course and The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer, Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones, The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #1) by Jennifer Ashley and more :]

message 9: by Inês (new)

Inês Nitzan wrote: "Books worth re-reading? Well, Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7) by J.K. Rowling of course and The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer, Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones, [bookcover:The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie|..."

I have to agree with you about the Harry Potter series, it must be one of the most reread series ever.

message 10: by Geisha Cielos (new)

Geisha Cielos (loquaciousreaders) (geishacielos) On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves!! Loved this book. ((:

message 11: by Missye (new)

Missye | 12 comments Might be time for me to re-read the Harry Potter series, too. Haven't in a while, so it'll be a great treat for me.

Another book definitely worth re-reading: Thirteen Reasons Why. Excellent book.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

I'm currently rereading Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews and its just as funny as the first time. LOVE this book!!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Blake (emilyblake) | 25 comments Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

Everybody got time for these

message 14: by Morgan (new)

@ Emily totally agree with you. I really need to read the Harry Potter series again, I just need the third book so I can read them straight through :D

message 15: by Lia (new)

Lia (alifebetweenthepages) | 22 comments I usually don't reread books but I found these to be worthy of rereading :)
Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Neal Shusterman Mogworld by Yahtzee Croshaw

message 16: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (KathywithaK27) | 1340 comments Mod
I've read the Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr about 4 times over!

message 17: by Danny (new)

Danny Rodriguez | 6 comments The best of me by Nicholas Sparks :3