Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

Jamie Mcguire's Announcement about "Walking Disaster"

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lyndsay Earlier today author of "Beautiful Disaster", Jamie Mcquire posted the following on Facebook:

"HUGE Walking Disaster announcement later today that you won't want to miss! Share with every fellow Travis fan you know. This will be a group effort! Check this page at 2:00 PM Central Standard time. Agh! I can hardly wait! See you then!"

It's almost time but the suspense is killing me! Does anyone have any ideas???

Sammy announcement?!

oh fuck.... hmmm maybe the cover reveal?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

via Heidy Medrano(chronicles of a book addict)

On her Facebook page Jamie McGuire annouce

"I'm late! As usual! I'm just going to just to do this via my phone because we haven't made it home yet!

On to the big news! In the coming weeks, ATRIA is going to do something very special for BEAUTIFUL DISASTER fans! They will offer a series of FAN CHALLENGES, so that you can come together and get these things you've been asking for! The first challenge starts TODAY!

If we can get my FB page to 13,000 Likes by Thursday, ATRIA will release WALKING DISASTER's prologue. Not just a teaser, folks! The entire prologue! By the last word, you will know this is not simply a repeat of BD. WD is packed full of new material! So share this status! Tell your friends! Tweet!

Ready, set, go!"

So come on let help her reach that 13,000 like we are only 1,665 down show your support

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY she as reach her 13,000 so tomorrow they will be a prologue out from DW can't wait for it

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The prologue is out !!! It is definitely not what I expected, but still really great and sad.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG where is the prologue

Erica Ratka where is it? i just went on amazon. and you can only preorder it??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Found it! How sad! Just makes me love him even more

Erica Ratka where is it at? i looked on amazon,. it only says preorder?

Sonia Andrea wrote: "The prologue is out !!! It is definitely not what I expected, but still really great and sad."

Where?!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

it's on Jamie's FB page and twitter. It's great, can't wait for the book!! xx

Erica Ratka i thought it was the book? what is it on her fb page?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

it's just the prologue to Walking disaster that has been released on her fb page

Sonia Karen wrote: "it's on Jamie's FB page and twitter. It's great, can't wait for the book!! xx"

Found it! Thanks!

Stefanie Jennings omg it was so sad. I just fell even more in love with Travis.. I didn't know that was even possible!!

message 16: by Lyndsay (last edited Oct 02, 2012 04:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyndsay Wow! I cannot wait until March 2013 for this book!!!! Cannot wait to see the inner workings of Travis Maddox!

Lyndsay For anyone that can't find the prologue see this link:

http://issuu.com/atriabooks/docs/walk...

Lyndsay Sonia wrote: "Andrea wrote: "The prologue is out !!! It is definitely not what I expected, but still really great and sad."

Where?!"

Look here
http://issuu.com/atriabooks/docs/walk...

Virginia Lynz wrote: "Sonia wrote: "Andrea wrote: "The prologue is out !!! It is definitely not what I expected, but still really great and sad."

Where?!"

Look here
http://issuu.com/atriabooks/docs/walk......"

Thanks for posting the link :)

ATran Just read the prologue,.... Broke my heart, so freaking sad!! So excited for WD!!

Sleepy Oh my God!!! Just read the prologue that was so heartbreaking!!! I am impatiently waiting for walking disaster!!I just love Travis!!!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Oh my such heartbreaking words! Such incredible insight to Travis's character. So when is the next book coming out? It can't come soon enough.

Julia26 It was really sad and did tell us so much more about Travis!

Lyndsay Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Oh my such heartbreaking words! Such incredible insight to Travis's character. So when is the next book coming out? It can't come soon enough."

It will be out March 2013! Seems like forever!

Sonia That was such a wonderful prologue! So sad, but still tells you a lot about why Travis is...well, Travis.

Thank you for the links!

message 26: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Lyndsay wrote: "For anyone that can't find the prologue see this link:

http://issuu.com/atriabooks/docs/walk..."

Thank you for the link, I cried within the first couple of lines and can't wait for the complete book.

Alicia Thanks for the link!Looking forward to reading the whole story.

message 28: by Vincenza (new) - added it

Vincenza Oh my just read the Prologue can't wait for the book.