Wonderpets discussion

wonder pets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (ummmimnottellingumyusername) | 2 comments were wonder pets were wonder pets were on our way to help a baby animal and save the day were not to big and were not to tough but if we work together weve got the right stuff goooooooooooooooo wonder pets yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments IS THAT THE THEEM SONG SONG OF THIS GROUP?

message 3: by Maryy ; ) (new)

Maryy ; ) ; (maryy) | 1 comments it should be you got a problem with that

message 4: by MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (last edited Feb 10, 2009 01:37PM) (new)

MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (ummmimnottellingumyusername) | 2 comments lenny, tuck and ming ming too were wonder pets and we'll help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

guys; and you are HOW old??

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 1 comments i sooo agree with Danielle what r "wonderpets" anyway?

message 7: by MCMuffin (new)

MCMuffin Pluilup (muffinmaninyourfacemuffins) | 1 comments they r a nick juiner show that is 2 to yo gaba gaba!!

message 8: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments IT ROCKSSSSSSSSS OUT LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDD

message 9: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments hey, ming ming is the best

message 10: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. NOT

message 11: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments acually i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

message 12: by Devin (last edited Feb 14, 2009 08:45AM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments NO YOU DIDN'T(*.*)

message 13: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments yes...she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments THAT IS JUST WHAT A GIRL WOUD SAY.

message 15: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments um awesome!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments THAT IS JUST WHAT A GIRL WOUD SAY

message 17: by Kallie (new)

Kallie Polk | 1 comments i agree with frances!!!! ming ming is awesome!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i never have watched the show but i think that the turtle is cute...

message 19: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments um...

message 20: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments HOW DO U KNOW THAT IF YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW DANIELLE

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

uh...the picture...i guess...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

what...is the turtle weird??

message 23: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW.

message 24: by Tori (new)

Tori Richards (thejesusfreak) | 7 comments THE TURTLE'S NAME IS TUCK!!! And, for your saftey, please do not diss Tuck The Turtle. He is my favorite. I mean, did you see his hat? It's awesome!

message 25: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments Jason wrote: "that gerbil or ginea pig or watever is cool"

I AGREE WITH FRANKE!!!

message 26: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments UMMMMMMMM......................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MING MING IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

frances stretched my screen!

message 28: by Tori (new)

Tori Richards (thejesusfreak) | 7 comments mine too!

message 29: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM A SCREEN STRETCHER!!!!MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

message 31: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 15 comments *LAUGH* WAIT. THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING SO WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD OF IT?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

she is proud of everything she does...she's evil...jk

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

you didn't stretch my screen, jason. :P

message 34: by Tori (new)

Tori Richards (thejesusfreak) | 7 comments now you did. punk

message 35: by Tori (new)

Tori Richards (thejesusfreak) | 7 comments Jason wrote: "yo dats my name dont ware it out (dont ask, inside joke between me and tori)"

hey, that's what my dad always says, "That's my name, don't wear it out..." I say that to people and they don't get it... punk

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Stop stretching my screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

:O

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(*>*)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(*>*)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

AH!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

that didn't turn out like i meant it to!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(*.*)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hola amiga

message 45: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments Jason wrote: "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

HAHAHAHAHAHA U DIDNT STRETCH ANYONES SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YES, I AM EVIL...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments BUT I DID STRETCH PEOPLES SCREEN...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

message 47: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments ...AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF U DIDNT STEEL MY EVIL PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE CHILDRENS MINDS BY STRETCHING THEIR SCREEN...AND I THINK U KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO...NOT TO MENTION ANY NAMES OR ANYTHING BUT JASON...WHOOPS IT SLIPPED OUT...SORRY IF I EMBARRASSED U!!!MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments NA IM GOOD...JUST DONT STEEL MY EVIL PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Frances (last edited Feb 27, 2009 07:06PM) (new)

Frances | 15 comments I HAVE TO MAKE SURE MY POINT IS BURNT INTO UR BRAIN...SO LETS REVIEW: DONT STEEL MY EVIL PLOT AND DONT STEEL MY EVIL PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by Frances (new)

Frances | 15 comments UM...

« previous 1