*Taylor Swift* discussion

GRAMMY'S!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 WHO WATCHED???!!! OMG, TAYLOR WAS AMAZING SINGING FIFTEEN, IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON HER SECOND ALBUM. MILEY WAS TOTALLY TRYING TO OUTSHINE HER, I WAS LIKE SHUT UP AND LET TAYLOR SING SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN U!!! LMAO. AND TAYLOR'S DRESS WAS AMAZING ON HER!!!!! SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD IN BLACK. :)

message 2: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) I KNOW! I WATCHED IT!!!!! AND WHEN TAYLOR WAS SITTING ON THE CHAIR AND HOLDING THE GUITAR SHE LOOKED AWESOME BUT MILEY LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS TRYING TO COPY HER! AND HER VOICE RUINED THE SONG BUT THE SONG IS STILL GOOD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH!!! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! SOME OF THE TIME IT SOUNDED LIKE MILEY WAS SHOUTING IN TO THE MIC. JUST TO BE HEARD LOUDER!! AND TAYLOR IS JUST SITTING THERE< PLAYING AWAY!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!!!!! I GET TO USE CAPS!!!!! lol, i saw it, taylor was amazing, but miley was horrible!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well it wasn't THAT horrible except for in the beginning though cuz taylor was singing first and her voice sounded soft but then miley's voice was soo loud!!! SOME parts miley's voice was soft but barely

message 6: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments haha! did u see miley glaring at her all the time durring the interview>

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, and u could tell she was thinking "Dong, why can't I be that good?!"

message 8: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments i know trying to out sing her and all

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, it really ruined my night

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

it didn't record and i missed it!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky, Taylor was good, Miley...not as much...You can probly find it on youTube..

message 12: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 there was an interview? i missed it! what did they say??? where do i find it?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

u can find the interview on youtube just type in miley and taylor swift grammys interview (or something close to that)

message 14: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) MILEY RUINED IT!!!!!!

message 15: by Abi (new)

Abi (abigailblocker) | 21 comments agh!! i couldn't watch it! : (

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, miley's trying to out sing her. watching rite now! uh.. Miley's horrible! i half want to mute it! but tays singing! lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 she looked gorgeous.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i love both dresses but the 2nd one is really neat!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i know!!

message 21: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) yesh

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ya! hugs all around!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*huggles*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*listening to Hey Stephen*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i think miley is trying to copy taylor becaus enow miley sings country

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

she does? wow

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2009 07:42PM) (new)

i think mileys trying to copy taylor becasue her new song for the hannah montana movie is called 'the climb' and its country

message 28: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) I was listening to the GA country music station, 94.9 the bull, and Miley came on and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't escape her even on COUNTRY! or the cooking channel for that matter!

message 29: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 i know, i totally heard her on 92. something and her song the climb was on at the end, and i was like NOO!!! y would anyone like this song!!!??

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, luckily, i haven't heard it yet.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i like that song

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I havn't heard it yet either, I kinda want to hear it, so I can say wether its bad or good....But for now I'm nuetral like Swizterland!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

kool same here