GirlsOnlyGroup discussion

Animals!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What's your favorite animal? I love all of them except certain bugs and spiders

message 2: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments I hate all spiders! SPIDERS ARE ICKY!!!! My fav animal is...um...kittys!!!!! MEEOOOWWWW!!!!!

message 3: by Jess (last edited Feb 09, 2009 06:20PM) (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) cats.................................they acctually have brains unlike dogs.........but puppies are cool.............they bite..................and goober people................................heh heh heh heh..........................i also like wild big cats like the siberian lynx............................poofy tails and can kill in a min.........................hah hah hah hah hah

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments Do you like spiders?!(I hope you say no)

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) kinda i like the camel spider..........................can eat a 7 yr olds arm in like 5 min............................................heh heh heh heh heh heh

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) but they used a lizard the size of a 7 yr olds arm to demonstrate on you tube......................................so cool.........................heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

message 7: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments I don't like spiders...I could never watch sumthing like that...I have arachnophobia =(

message 8: by Michelle/Cnca (last edited Feb 21, 2009 05:55PM) (new)

Michelle/Cnca (mishy) I LOVE ALL ANIMALS EXCEPT BUGS!!!!

message 10: by Michelle/Cnca (new)

Michelle/Cnca (mishy) I know spiders scare me so much!

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments They don't just scare me...I hyperventilate(is that spelt right?) around spiders...

message 12: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz hey ppl

message 13: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz i loove spiderz

message 14: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz and bugz

message 15: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz LoL

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments Rachel wrote: "i loove spiderz"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

message 17: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz Sarah I absolutely agree with you for you on your picture! Love is crap!!!!! I once I thought I was in love... IT WAS CRAP. If you ever have that feeling you're either completely right or completely wrong. I was definitely on the WRONG side. The person I thought I was in love with, his birthday is coming up, and I got him a Hannah Montana card saying, "You go glam girl! Have a rockin' fun birthday!" He will totally get a kick out of that!

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments lmao! I was in love...recently...I'm not anymore though =)

message 19: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 37 comments well ther is good in every lifing creature I love pandas always have lynx would be my second favorite animal and love is like a spiders web it is easy to get caught up in it my only fear is of heights I about fait when I look down for long at the groun below (SCARY!)

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 54 comments Wow...I'm afraid of...everything! lol jk but I'm afraid of a lot of things...especially spiders! I hate spiders sooooo much... =(

message 21: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 37 comments hight do it for me as my phobia

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* wat is up w/ u guys and spiders...they rnt that scary...those bugs with those really creppy legs that look like fliying spiders creep me out up to here!!! *points 2 top of head*

message 23: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 37 comments praying mantises scare you leah lol well i am not afraid of bugs and spiders are not bugs they are something else and me i am afraid of hights but yet I tempt to face my fears by getting really high up in places weird huh

message 24: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* (last edited Jun 23, 2009 08:05AM) (new)

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* they rnt parying mantises!! they r sumthin else
they gots 8 legs and stuff and they look like spiders (those spiders w/ the really long legs) with wings...man they scare the crap outta me

message 25: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 37 comments masquetoes? um... flys? and so you got arachnaphobia then Leah wow