Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) Tiger's Destiny discussion

Kishan's Immortality

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abigail Jones **spoiler alert if you haven't read destiny yet**

So I was thinking, seeing as Kishan is immortal, doesn't that mean that he would be alive in the 21st Century while Ren and Kelsey are married (as long as nothing bad befell him)? Just wondering.

message 2: by Veronica (last edited Oct 01, 2012 03:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veronica See, I didn't understand this. Because Kishan's sacrifice to save Ren was to "give up his immortality" but Durga said that he would not live forever but he would live for awhile longer (a few centuries to her)...?

So I'm guessing that Kishan is mortal, but he's somehow able to still change and live longer then a normal mortal.

And clearly he would be alive in the "present day" because Damon was by Durga's side the whole time at all of the temples.

message 3: by Abigail (last edited Oct 01, 2012 10:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abigail Jones Yes but, I figure they're sort of existing out of time when they're statues. I think that he got his immortality back when he agreed to be Damon.

Veronica Abigail wrote: "Yes but, I figure they're sort of existing out of time when they're statues. I think that he got his immortality back when he agreed to be Damon."

Nah... Otherwise the sacrifice wouldn't have counted.

Abigail Jones yeah, you're right :) I just looked through it

Veronica Abigail wrote: "yeah, you're right :) I just looked through it"

:)