The Super Awesome Club discussion

sudden urge

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel the sudden urge to delete everything that was written last year and only keep the things that were written this year. What you guys think?

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake | 158 comments Yea!!! I'm up for that!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i did it, but i fell like i shouldn't have done it. I feel sooo ultra guilty, but at the same time i feel a little bit better about it. I think I'm going to organize a little bit more. :)

message 4: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Halley (Jacketgirl) | 1164 comments Mod
What?!

message 5: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Katherine | 1391 comments Mod
WHAT?! You deleted all our memories? All our funny conversations? OUR RELATIONSHIPS TOGETHER?!
Okay. :D

If you want, I can organize everything. I love doing that. Just tell me what you want done?

message 6: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments Time for our new year to start clean ;)

message 7: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Halley (Jacketgirl) | 1164 comments Mod
I want organize too!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! That is one of the reasons i cleaned it out is because it is a new year starting clean. Also, It was just driving me bonkers that half of the stuff was from like july of last year. lol.

message 9: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

true true

message 10: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments Haha. Yeah, I was looking through a few old threads and I was totally lost and confuuuuuused. :/

message 11: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

We kinda got off subject. :D
But we had a great time doing it!!

message 12: by xAnissax (last edited Feb 10, 2009 04:34PM) (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments Getting off subject is what makes groups fun!! Now I have to go and decide a title...:/ brainstorm time!

message 13: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments *scuffles back to homework once I remember I cant change titles because I'm not a mod in this group*

message 14: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 19 comments okay, now I actually have to go do my science and math hw, seeeee ya

message 15: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Have fun!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*wonders if he should actually finish the math he has**decides he'll just turn it in for a ninety**looks at the ceiling**mom looks at ceiling wondering what i'm looking at**it turns out there a weird raisin thing on the ceiling**It looks gross**it keeps on moving from the air**scared that it might fall on me**forgets about it**really hard**realizes he only did this because he had no idea what to write, but really wanted to comment**laughs and does an unexpected snort**scared that he may be becoming a stereotypical nerd*

message 17: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

It's really funny to read those things. lol

message 18: by Jake (new)

Jake | 158 comments ughh I just finished Algebra and I allready practiced my tennis for the day so I'm really bored!!

message 19: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I didn't know you played tennis!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, i hate Algebra 1. It is one of those classes that i 3/4 get and 1/4 don't and that one fourth is really hurting my grade. However, i think i'll pass. :)

message 21: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I'm sorry. :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

it's ok.