The Vent discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 683) (683 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If something scared you, we'll listen and comfort you here. I've had scary stories myself. Not fun. You just want someone to talk to who won't call you an idiot. That's us.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments Um.....what about if its not something that scared me but rather something I'm scared of?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

counts. i mainly put it after a scary thing that happened to me. not talking about it tho. VERY personal and scarring.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments um.....I really need to get this out like um....so I've cut a few times and the thing thats scaring me is that I can't stop thinking about it and well I'm scared I'll do it agin.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 236 comments Jadie!!!!!! wrote: "um.....I really need to get this out like um....so I've cut a few times and the thing thats scaring me is that I can't stop thinking about it and well I'm scared I'll do it agin."

Do you mean that you have gotten hurt a lot of times?

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments what do you mean?

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments no. I mean as in um self harm....

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 236 comments oh, okay, just try to manuever around objects.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments mm

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 236 comments is that kind advice that would help your problem or should i give different advice?

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments I really don't know....its been a mess today. I'm kinda all over the place

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jadie!!!!!! wrote: "um.....I really need to get this out like um....so I've cut a few times and the thing thats scaring me is that I can't stop thinking about it and well I'm scared I'll do it agin."

Good. Nvr do it. Theres always a way out.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 31 comments thats what I'm hoping

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

its true. honestly, most fears r bad. cutting urself and suicide r 2 things u SHOULD fear. they keep u alive when u have ur doubts.

message 17: by Fallenstars98 (new)

Fallenstars98 | 5 comments The only thing I truly fear is being alone. That all of my friends and family leave me to be alone. That no one will love me.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

im glad tht not my fear bc thats all i get.

message 19: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (FireDragon1) | 47 comments My personal fear involves a lot of things. including a fear of company and of being alone at the same time

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a fear of emotional pain. I could take a bullet. I'd scream but I could. I could take a ounch and id be ok. Id punch back. My emotions r what i cant take. its my nature to care what ppl think. for me, living without friends isnt living. insults and mind games and emotional pain will probably be the death of me. literally. i fear emotional pain. i have too much of it.

message 21: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (FireDragon1) | 47 comments I can understand that...not a good thing for where you're at right now

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly. i think thats part of why its so hard. i think maybe it would be easier for someone else, a quieter person maybe, but me. this is 2 much.

message 23: by Sariah the Authoress (last edited Oct 06, 2012 09:52PM) (new)

Sariah the Authoress (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 25 comments I have my silly, irrational fears: spiders, the dark, dolls (thanks, Geneva. All I can do is hope that fear is temporary).
Then I have all too real fears.
Being alone, losing friends, and family murder. That my friends will do something irreversible. Like cutting, drinking, smoking, doing drugs. Suicide.
And I am afraid of this dark, dark world.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sariah wrote: "I have my silly, irrational fears: spiders, the dark, dolls (thanks, Geneva. All I can do is hope that fear is temporary).
Then I have all too real fears.
Being alone, losing friends, and family mu..."

agreed

message 25: by Ann (new)

Ann (13creations) | 2 comments Jadie!!!!!! wrote: "um.....I really need to get this out like um....so I've cut a few times and the thing thats scaring me is that I can't stop thinking about it and well I'm scared I'll do it agin."

We've all had hard times, and yes, they may define us, but we shouldn't allow them to take over and manipulate us. I see and understand why you have done this, but I wish you wouldn't do it ever again. Even if you think no person on this earth would care, don't do it. There is always a single person that would cry if you die, because I know I would.

Your problems are only temporary, even the death of a loved one. A few years ago, my grandmother, who was my life, died of lung cancer. Shortly after, my best friend turned against me and used my own words to make me "unpopular". We've all had rough times, but they go away. Like that girl who put me down? A year later, the same thing happened to her. My grandmother? I talk to her daily (and no, I am not fully insane yet (: ). We want you here on earth. Life is more precious than anything else, even love.

message 26: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo I have some irrational fears: spiders, basketballs (It's not a phobia I can do anything with it but I refuse to shoot it into a hoop. Don't ask), ergh I can't think of more.

I love horror movies though. The fear of pain and blood is kinda iffy for me. Though my biggest fear is my past repeating in the future. Because my past wasn't the brightest at times, and I fear it will happen again.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr? my life seems to be a painfully sinking loop.

message 28: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 14 comments so im very busy. my parents and peers expect so much from me.
i play seven sports(swim,track,vollyball,basketball for my school,racketball,soccer,trtavel bball starts soon)
i have singing gigs( like coffe shops and stuff) every thrusday
i have voice lessons every monday tues and thurs
homework
karate
and other small things
i know im lucky to have all these experiences but im getting stressed out and i dont want to let anyone down

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ok. find a day you DONT have anything going on each week and have relaxing YOU day. give urself a spa day, or make ur own at home. mani-pedi. a day to just relax, maybe even throw in some ypga. then ur set for the nxt week of busy schedules! :)

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 175 comments I have fears of needles

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

interesting.

Sariah the Authoress (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 25 comments Christine wrote: "I have fears of needles"

I would kinda say that of myself, but actually needles are more likely to give me a seizure than a panic attack. It has to do with my blood/injury trigger for seizures.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

weird.

i have fear of being hated and being alone

message 34: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 175 comments Aww that stinks and i hate getting blood work done because i have horrible veins in both of my hands

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Asher wrote: "I scared that my grandma is going to die."

tear. *hug* ull be ok. just hang in there. it hurts ik

message 36: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments for some reason im afraid a random person is gonna come into my house and murder my family... it makes me afraid to sleep...

message 37: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments Asher wrote: "I scared that my grandma is going to die."

She probably wont. but if she does just listen to adel and know that everything will be alright

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Onyx wrote: "for some reason im afraid a random person is gonna come into my house and murder my family... it makes me afraid to sleep..."

ya. im afriad my family will abandon me. or that EVERYONE will abandon me. thts my nightmare. my worst fear. tht ill have no one. thts y i like goodreads. even when i have no one i stll have someone.

message 39: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments ₵î௹⤒ ✘❦❧✗ wrote: "Onyx wrote: "for some reason im afraid a random person is gonna come into my house and murder my family... it makes me afraid to sleep..."

ya. im afriad my family will abandon me. or that EVERYO..."

i feel you.... I fear losing my friends... *cries* i would become suicidal if i lost my best friend. she is the only one that understands....me

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

suicidal. been there. i cant take it when my parents are yelling at me for things i nvr did and threaten me with the idea that nobody wants me. and they have. i cant take it. they think they can do stuff like that and come in my room with an apoligy and help "try and better our relationship" and that fixes it but it doesnt. i still cant hear the word nice without hearing my dad call me mean in my head. i cant STOP those words from circling around in my head and landing in the pit of my despair. ive nvr really had friends. my best/only friend is moving. right nw its complicated with him

message 41: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments its okay. ill be your internet pal. but im not meeting you in real life cause you could be a crazy stalker!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ikr. dont worry. im not a stalker, but i could say the same about u. u could be a 90 yr old dog with an understanding of typing and english

message 43: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments lol im much younger!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 45: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (FireDragon1) | 47 comments ₵î௹៛ wrote: "suicidal. been there. i cant take it when my parents are yelling at me for things i nvr did and threaten me with the idea that nobody wants me. and they have. i cant take it. they think they c..."

you're right. that doesn't make it better. not when you know they're just gonna do again and don't really mean it in their hearts.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Geneva wrote: "₵î௹៛ wrote: "suicidal. been there. i cant take it when my parents are yelling at me for things i nvr did and threaten me with the idea that nobody wants me. and they have. i cant take it. they..."

exactly. and even when they say they are trying to do better you just cant forget those things they say. u dont forget who ur parents think u r, no matter how many ppl say their wrong.

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) I was sitting in the living room with my mom. She was setting up the tree as I was doing my homework and we were watching The Voice. So, she started dancing to one of the songs and I put on a weird face like I was shocked or something.... I called her weird....

She got mad and hit a light with something metal and broke the lights on the Christmas Tree.... She then threw whatever she had metal. She then left the room angry as ever. She slammed the door behind her. I didn't know what I did.... So I asked her what was wrong and she told me it was my fault she broke the tree and threw the metal.

I'm terrified to know what she would do if I made her even more mad.... I'm scared.... What if she goes abusive? I'm so scared....

message 48: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 386 comments Your gonna be fine. If she does than get her to go to anger management. Get her help.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss *TEAM GALE* wrote: "I was sitting in the living room with my mom. She was setting up the tree as I was doing my homework and we were watching The Voice. So, she started dancing to one of the songs and I put on a weird..."

ur going to be fine. my moms gone off on similar tracks. about equally stupid stuff. im not saying shes right just kinda play it safe. she probz just had a bad day and moms r always sensitive about the label 'wierd' by their daughters. chill and apologize and play it safe.

Sariah the Authoress (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 25 comments I'm scared more people will be killed by copycats of the Connecticut shooting murderer (I don't know his name, and I NEVER want to know it, EVER).

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14