Until We All Come Home: A Harrowing Journey, a Mother's Courage, a Race to Freedom Until We All Come Home question

International Adoption
Kim deBlecourt Kim Sep 30, 2012 07:06PM
I am the author of "Until We All Come Home" to be released November 6, 2012. I'd love to start a discussion about themes from the book.

Kim,
After picking up your book, I read until I closed the back cover. What a brutal though marvelous ending story. You my friend, truly havve gone through the valley of the shadow in order to bring that special little boy home. Thank you so much for sharing your story and more importantly, sharing the reality of what children in other parts of the world survive in.

Kim deBlecourt Thank you, Diana, for commenting here. I haven't been out here lately, and what a nice surprise to find your message! I feel like I wrote the Prologue ...more
Feb 08, 2013 09:42AM

Kim,
After picking up your book, I read until I closed the back cover. What a brutal though marvelous ending story. You my friend, truly havve gone through the valley of the shadow in order to bring that special little boy home. Thank you so much for sharing your story and more importantly, sharing the reality of what children in other parts of the world survive in.Kim De Blecourt