Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) Poison Princess question

Plot developments in the 2nd book??
Breemck Breemck Sep 30, 2012 06:35PM
I cant wait in Ms.Cole's interview she siad that we get to know more about death and the game! So that sounds very interesting!! And I honestly cant wait to see Jack's reaspone to Evie now......O__O, and I hope Selena backs off Jack..... So what do you guys think????? :)

Selena is a homewrecker!!! HATE her!

K Oct 22, 2012 05:30AM   0 votes
I'm surprised we're getting more info on Death so soon, considering that he's her biggest enemy. I thought it be dragged out some with her focusing on other cards. I'm happy that it's not, though. I think the second book is going to be action packed, especially with the rain falling. It should be interesting! I'm ready for more Evie and Jack. I need to know what he's going to do. I hope he doesn't turn to Selena. I'm over love triangles. I did it with THG and Twilight. Enough is enough.

I feel like i would definitely be okay with Jack going off with Selena if Evie went off with Death.

Athena As much as I love Jack, I would be very okay with this too!
Nov 15, 2012 07:41PM
F 25x33
Sarah i was thinking about that if she ends up with death i would be perfectly fine with it
Dec 16, 2012 01:44PM

K Oct 27, 2012 12:16AM   0 votes
@Freya - I think the water controlling card is Selena. The moon controls tides.

Selena need's to back off before Evie kicks some tail. Of course that may be good. And Jack need's to get his head out of his butt and take Evie as she is!

I suspect that Jack is Gabriel, the Judgement card since Evie described Jack punishing a red neck guy as a sentence. I wonder if death will be a corner of the love triangle or possibly love square.

One: where the heck did you guys find out about a second book? I have been looking all over!

Two: I am really wondering who is the water controlling card. I knew of the name "Phylla", but I've never heard of "Phyta", before.