Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) Poison Princess question

Like,LoveHate?
Breemck Breemck Sep 30, 2012 06:31PM
I love this book what do you guys think about it??

The book was AMAZING! It had such an original concept and I loved the presentation...how could you not get sucked in by that beginning?

This was AMAZING!! Can't wait till the next one to come out. This is just as good as the IAD series. Kresley never fails to deliver in my eye's.

K Oct 22, 2012 05:02AM   0 votes
Loved it. I need book 2.

I loved this book. Kresley Cole is one of my favorite authors. I can not wait to read book 2. This book left me wanting to get back Jack and Evie, I hated where they were when it left off.

I loved loved loved this book. I tried it out because I usually like Y/A written by adult romance writers. I went straight to the book's website hoping to find a blurb on the next one. Sadness. I could use a teaser or two to hold me over.

LOVED IT! SO freaking ORIGINAL! I hope it gets sign up to a movie producing company! This will be better then freaking Twilight and the fourth best thing after the TMI movies!Zombies yeah!

this book was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely CANNOT wait till the second book comes out!!!!!!!!

Just finished reading it yesterday, I loved it, can't wait till the next one comes out!:)

When I read the prologue, I already knew by then that I am going to love the book. And I did! I can't wait for Book 2. :)

Hate it

I loved it, Kresley Cole is one of my favorite Authors and for her to write a YA made me specially happy, cause now my 14 yr old daughter is able to enjoy her writings too.
Had to read it before my daughter though to make sure that it really was just a YA book, being it Kresley Cole and all I was a little worried at first lol but honestly great book,great ending cant wait for the second one

i loves this book! when i picked it up i was a bit hesitant but tptally worth the read :D

it's interesting

J (last edited Nov 20, 2012 03:55PM ) Nov 20, 2012 03:55PM   0 votes
Loved it :D anyone know when number 2 is coming out?

I love it! I can't believe how unique this topic is! There is no way I would ever come up with something like this, it held me from the begginning to the very end, and I felt everything she did. I loved Jackson, he was so sweet once you got past the bad boy act. I loved his accent too, everytime he said something, it was like I could actually hear it. I don't know, I just really loved it.

I was really pleasantly surprised! I didn't go into it expecting much, but really, it totally changed my mind. I see a lot of people really hated Jackson, but I have to say that even though I didn't like a lot of his actions (sexism, pressure to have sex...etc.), it made him into a realistic character, not just some annoying YA pseudo "bad boy." He really was kind of bad.

Love it!

i loved this book....

This book was awesome

I'm more meh on this one, but the premise is interesting so I'll be sticking around.